UNC Attendance

Literally the ONLY rain my phone app is predicting for Minneapolis over the next 9 days is the six hours during and surrounding the game. You can’t make it up. It looks like potentially some heavy rain too.

1724845220410.png

When I first heard of the Thursday night opening game I thought it wouldn't work with State Fair, going up'nort, and many high school openers that night. It sells better than I thought it would.

Tickets are dirt cheap on StubHub right now. Seats going for as low as $55 in section 111.

Here's what my weather app says at the moment:
1000003542.png

So looks like not a lot of total precipitation, but possibly raining throughout the entire game. Biggest thing is probably the possibility of a delay due to lightning, but hopefully not!

And hey, all those percentages are 40% or less, those of you at the game could get lucky!

Gopher ticket site now has the label of “Not Many Left” for the UNC game so they continue to get closer and closer to selling out. Not exactly sure what the cutoff for that label is though as the Iowa game also has it.

Here's what my weather app says at the moment:
View attachment 33246

So looks like not a lot of total precipitation, but possibly raining throughout the entire game. Biggest thing is probably the possibility of a delay due to lightning, but hopefully not!

And hey, all those percentages are 40% or less, those of you at the game could get lucky!
An inch of rain is quite a bit, especially if most of it falls during the prime pregame and early game hours. But you are right, it just might miss us! Looking forward to it either way.

Morning locals seemed far more confident in storms tonight than my weather apps.

Top Bottom