Tyler Nubin to return!!!

What???????

This has to be his agent/NFL coaches telling him he can get way more money and be in a much better situation if he comes back and has one more great college year??
Or he loves being a Gopher, loves playing with his brother and friends, wants another crack at beating Iowa/winning the west, loves being a college student, etc.

Could be any number of factors, awesome news either way.

Or he loves being a Gopher, loves playing with his brother and friends, wants another crack at beating Iowa/winning the west, loves being a college student, etc.

Could be any number of factors, awesome news either way.
Exactly and this is why I am puzzled when people say players hate playing for Fleck. Guys like this wouldn't be coming back to play for his team instead of going to the league if they didn't like him as a person.

This is awesome, I was going through the motions when I talked about him returning. I didn't think there was a chance.

This REALLY is going make our secondary tough. Michael Dixon is a stud (I think he'll play in the NFL) and he will be the other S. He will also probably be our big nickel.

Exactly and this is why I am puzzled when people say players hate playing for Fleck. Guys like this wouldn't be coming back to play for his team instead of going to the league if they didn't like him as a person.
I feel like I have seen more buy in with the staff than any gopher football coach I can remember.

There will be players who don’t like him, but that happens to every coach.

Top Bottom