Tyler Johnson to skip the 40 at the combine.

TJ screwed up not running but at the time it probably seemed like the right move.

Are you saying that you are willing to consider that what someone who follows this for a living is saying isn't made up even if message board fans say otherwise? Next you will be telling us that a slow 40-time could be a concern for some NFL teams despite a player's CFB accomplishments. Silly Talk.

I’m only saying I believe scouts have told things to Miller. I do think his tweet referencing “character” was clumsily written, because it’s too open to interpretation.

TJ had 2 months to prepare for the combine, and still decided to not run there. Not sure if an additional 2 months of training would have helped that much. I wonder if he should have just said he was slightly hurt, and then run at his Pro Day.

TJ had 2 months to prepare for the combine, and still decided to not run there. Not sure if an additional 2 months of training would have helped that much. I wonder if he should have just said he was slightly hurt, and then run at his Pro Day.

There's no lying in football.

The Vikings are stockpiling picks and have an opening at receiver. ?

13 draft picks, including 5 in the first three rounds. Our odds of selecting TJ have gone up.
Round 1: No. 22 - via BUF
Round 1: No. 25
Round 2: No. 58
Round 3: No. 89
Round 3: No. 105

13 draft picks, including 5 in the first three rounds. Our odds of selecting TJ have gone up.
TJ will probably be available in the 5th round. There are a lot of WR's in this draft.

With TJ's tendency to drop balls on occasion and having not run the 40 at the combine to alleviate some concerns, I would guess if the Vikings are interested it won't be in the 1st 3 rounds.

Top Bottom