Tyler Johnson Thread

I’m a Chicago guy and lifetime Bears fan but I LIVE and DIE with the Gopher so tonight, Go Bucks!!
That's what I like to hear! Should it be the case that we cross paths in a bar somewhere, somehow, I'll buy you one.

I drafted TJ in the last round of my fantasy football draft as a homer, held on to him for four weeks as a homer, and the week I drop him he looks great. Gotta love it. Happy to see him making an impact though!

Waiting for the GOAT to hit TJ on a crossing route for a TD.

I drafted TJ in the last round of my fantasy football draft as a homer, held on to him for four weeks as a homer, and the week I drop him he looks great. Gotta love it. Happy to see him making an impact though!

Yeah....but once Godwin comes back....TJ sees less action. And who knows about Scotty Miller.

He needs to thrown more to TJ instead of going for the long ball on 3rd and 27

Winfield inches away from an INT.

When that 2nd down got deflected and fluttered over the deep middle I expected AWJr to show up

Brady and company with 1:13 remaining and no timeouts.

Really sad TJ didn't get his first career today. So far 4/6 61 yards

I noticed on that last 4th down play Tyler was open in the seem. Oh well. He had to earn some trust with Brady and the staff with that performance last night. Way to go Tyler!
Injuries really hurt him. Especially in a year without preseason.

hard for rookie wideouts to get a handle of offense. But I think Johnson has huge upside as a slot wideout. Could be the next Wes welker or Julian Edelman

Tyler is only going to get better and will be noticed by Brady as the season wears on. Brady is with a new team, Johnson coming off injuries. It will get better.

Top Bottom