Tyler Johnson Thread

So you really think that Brady won't throw to him again? Me thinks that Tyler Johnson has proven to Tom Brady that he can catch footballs.

Yep, agreed.

If you watch the play, you will see that he waited for Tyler to get open. He was going to him no matter what. That's confidence in TJ.

From the little bit I’ve watched, it seems he gets a lot of his playing time in the red zone.

Once Brown is r ready, that will knock TJ down to WR 6 and he could get put on the inactive list each week

Once Brown is r ready, that will knock TJ down to WR 6 and he could get put on the inactive list each week

No....it won't. TJ is pretty clearly ahead of Justin Watson at this point.

On a side note....does anyone collect autographs? I've been collecting rookie auto cards for the Gophers for a few years now. Already have three of TJ's. A couple of which are jersey cards too. Along with a nice card display....they look pretty nice in my sports cave. Got a couple signed jerseys, a TJ football, Hoffarber bball (lol), bunch of 8x10s.

No....it won't. TJ is pretty clearly ahead of Justin Watson at this point.

On a side note....does anyone collect autographs? I've been collecting rookie auto cards for the Gophers for a few years now. Already have three of TJ's. A couple of which are jersey cards too. Along with a nice card display....they look pretty nice in my sports cave. Got a couple signed jerseys, a TJ football, Hoffarber bball (lol), bunch of 8x10s.
I have autographed cards of a lot of the Gophers who have recently been in the NFL. Kind of surprised at the price of TJ's cards given how late he was picked in the draft and how far down he is in the depth chart. Not much cheaper than Winfield's cards. I wonder if that's driven by Gophers fans or by non-Gopher fans who see potential in him.

I have autographed cards of a lot of the Gophers who have recently been in the NFL. Kind of surprised at the price of TJ's cards given how late he was picked in the draft and how far down he is in the depth chart. Not much cheaper than Winfield's cards. I wonder if that's driven by Gophers fans or by non-Gopher fans who see potential in him.

I think that TJ was drafted later than a lot of people thought he would go. As far as rookie cards go....Johnson has a LOT of very cool ones. Way more than Winfield for some reason.

I just got this one....a Gophers jersey booklet rookie card.....which is VERY cool.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

I also bought one of these a month or so ago.

s-l1600.jpg

Do you put these in a wall display or anything? I’m considering putting autographed jerseys along one wall in my man cave but haven’t looked into price/availability really yet at this point...

Top Bottom