Tubby pulls a PUNKY BREWSTER!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has NDSU

ever considered adding rowing? Just a thought.

Go Gophers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ever considered adding rowing? Just a thought.

Go Gophers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NDSU rowing team would have had plenty of places to practice this year. lakesbison could be the rowing coach.

I'm glad you guys are taking good care of lakes, was worried he wouldn't have anyone to talk after being banned from the NDSU board for a month.

Please un-ban him.

He may have been on my ignore list at some point in the past...

There's nothing wrong with this thread.

its a joke that Tubby couldnt find a date.. ANY DATE to play us.

I know they bumped the game becuz of national Tv game, that doesnt mean they couldn't of found a meaningless monday or wednesday night to play it.

PUKE.

Hahaha, still gotta laugh when I read the name "LakesBison" posting. Never gets old. Please keep coming up with all of your quality posts...or should I say jokes, they are very clever. You must not have followed college bball until NDSU became a D1 team. Coaches make commitments way in advance to other coaches and teams to play so that's why we can't find any "Tuesday night" to get a game with you guys. It's common sense I don't get what part your missing??

You guys won't be a tournament team next year. Why hurt the average RPI of our opponents?

There's nothing wrong with this thread.

its a joke that Tubby couldnt find a date.. ANY DATE to play us.

I know they bumped the game becuz of national Tv game, that doesnt mean they couldn't of found a meaningless monday or wednesday night to play it.

PUKE.

You hit it right on the head.

just like football in 2007.

HEY... it wont be meaningless. at least you'd be playing a *NCAA tournament team*, unlike high point, portland state, long beach.

HEY... it wont be meaningless. at least you'd be playing a *NCAA tournament team*, unlike high point, portland state, long beach.

Still talking about football in the basketball forum. You are like Winona State saying they are our rival because they beat us in an exhibition during the worst year of Gopher basketball ever.

AND HELLO, we did play the "*NCAA tournament team*", and we beat them by more than Kansas, scoring our highest point total of the year in a noneventful game. You had a good year with a good story that will go down in the NDSU history books, but don't come here thinking that we should give a crap. NOW GTFO!!

Intercepted Memo from UND

This letter was intercepted, and I think it explains Lakes"Bison" pretty well.

Dear LakesSioux:

I just wanted to thank you for all the hard work you have done in support of operation "Bison Chip". You have done excellent work in bringing disgrace and shame upon NDSU, and have done so much in service of the University of North Dakota Fighting Sioux. It must take a very strong stomach indeed to spew that kind of crap that you do when you pretend to be a Bison fan. Keep up the good work of tarnishing the reputation of the Bison.

Sincerely,

Brian Faison, Athletic Director, University of North Dakota.

So what? We're already an NCAA tournament team and more than likely will be again next year. You guys? Um, not so much. What's the problem with dropping NDSU again? Nothing if you're a Gopher fan. But apparently, the Bison will try to convince themselves that this is some kind of travesty. The joke continues. :clap:

i grew up in pelican rapids

BUT NDSU games bring FANS to your seats.

and NDSU is NORTHWEST MINNESOTA. that is a fact.

Fergus falls, Detroit lakes, thief river, pelican rapids, perham, breckenridge. that whole neck of the woods is NDSU based.

so, Minnesota and NDSU should play in every sport (WHICH WE ALREADY DO!!)

I know this post is pretty old but I'm bored tonight! All of those towns around detroit lakes etc are not ndsu communities! The lakes themselves have a lot of the junior varsity nodaks who own lake property due to north dakota not having any water holes of their own! Most communities only enjoy nodak money-not nodaks or their sports teams! So driving around the lakes and seeing ndsu/und flags means very little-its just a bunch of bizon/sue clowns looking for attention! drive through the actual communities and you won't see any flags other than their respective high schools!

Why on earth do you people argue with this old dude?

Lakes; need to get your facts straight

"HEY... it wont be meaningless. At least you'd be playing a NCAA tournament team, unlike high point, portland state, long beach."

Portland State has been to the NCAA Tournament each of the last two seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom