Tubby back from recruiting trip?

kraftrob

Reaction score
I saw Tubby Smith At the airport last night.Perhaps he was returning from a recruiting trip. Of course I was too shy to talk to him
Indian Ed

according to the strib........

he was in D.C. stumping for health care reform with our U.S. senators.

Oh boy.....I may have opened a can of worms.:rolleyes:

Don't worry lefty, it has been discussed ad nauseum on the Off Topic Board.

He is also expected to be speaking at the Detroit Mercy coaching clinic this weekend.

It's amazing the number of quality coaches you can get if your kid is a really good prospect. Along with Tubby, Beilein will be there and a UCLA assistant.

Not sure where Tubby was but the gophers did have an assistant recruiting in Michigan the past few days.

I know this is old news but I'm so proud of "Discovering" Johnny Gopher back when he was still just a face in the crowd. Now, everyone knows he's the man but few know that I, the CRG discovered him and helped shape his "Professional Poster" career.

he was in D.C. stumping for health care reform with our U.S. senators.

Oh boy.....I may have opened a can of worms.:rolleyes:

I was on the plane with Tubby. I can confirm he flew back from DC. I didn't ask him what he was doing there--didn't feel like any of my business.

I was on the plane with Tubby. I can confirm he flew back from DC. I didn't ask him what he was doing there--didn't feel like any of my business.

Tubby has many family members living in DC area. Perhaps visiting family?

Taylor in Wisconsin yesterday visiting JP Tokoto, the day before in Michigan with McCallum's.

Taylor in Wisconsin yesterday visiting JP Tokoto, the day before in Michigan with McCallum's.

Are we really in the hunt for McCallum? None of the recruiting services seem to give us a chance to land him or even have us in his top 5 .

Tokoto appears to be another Barnes case. Maybe he stays close and goes to Marquette, Wisconsin, or Michigan State, but I won't get too excited about landing him. I thought we'd make the final 3-5 for Barnes.

Top Bottom