Trill Carter in the portal

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

I swear I’ve seen him in the spring camp vids/pics that have been release so far????

This is straight up smash-n-grab robbery.

Nuck the FCAA if they allow his happen!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: does not appear this was a case of tampering/NIL-baiting after all. Sorry for the raving, folks!

Last edited:

Also, the transfer portal is literally not open for players to enter until the May window.

So is this on3 guy literally full of shite, or what???

You CAN’T enter the portal until May

He must of been slipping on the depth chart. Sucks for depth but would rather have players that are going to be here getting the reps in Spring practices.

For his status as a veteran player, he makes very few plays. I’m totally fine with this. 93 is much more active and mobile at the 3 and 97 will likely slide down there this year. We have plenty of big boys to man the 1.

Really???

I’ve never heard anyone say a single bad h thing about TC? I’ve heard on TV broadcasts of games the commentators say Fleck heaps praise on this guy. Future NFL player.

Your s___ting me that we’ve cooled him???

Even if that’s true …..

dude does this after the first few practices of spring ball???

When you can’t even enter the portal until May???

Clashing with new DL coach??

Come on Fleck. Talk him off the ledge.

Definitely not a good loss, but I did think he would’ve become a bigger impact after what he showed early in his career. Haven’t heard about anything off field, but if I recall there were rumors of some knucklehead stuff/fighting with him and that idiot transfer from NCST.

Even if he lost his starting job, this one hurts as he is definitely a solid contributor.
Timing is strange. Curious why.

Definitely not a good loss, but I did think he would’ve become a bigger impact after what he showed early in his career. Haven’t heard about anything off field, but if I recall there were rumors of some knucklehead stuff/fighting with him and that idiot transfer from NCST.
Obviously you gotta keep your cool but a disagreement with that other dork seems… very understandable.

Fleck's staff doesn't mess around with updating the roster. He's already removed. Cooper and Battle are still on the Basketball roster online.

Probably have to wait and see where he lands to get some idea of whether this was a poaching situation or something else.

Sucks to see a starter go into the portal but nothing is too surprising these days. Have some promising young DL who have been around a few years....time to find out what they can do. Wouldn't shock me to see them go out and find an experienced DT in the portal as well.

fudge-oh.gif

Also, the transfer portal is literally not open for players to enter until the May window.

So is this on3 guy literally full of shite, or what???

You CAN’T enter the portal until May
Semantics. He's announcing his decision to enter the portal in May.

Dude was pushing Dinkytown athletes 3 days ago with a video on Twitter.

trill gone. next man up.

Portal update! The whole team except Kramer has entered the portal.

Top Bottom