Today we are all Horned Frogs

I saw that too. I was wondering why a gopher fan would spend the money on a ticket to go to a Rose Bowl game with Becky in it.

I'm guessing girlfriend/wife/SO is a Badger fan. He may have been compelled to show up but his act of civil disobedience is noted and approved. :D

Nice! You and Ben agree! Unfortunately for us Gopher fans, the D-1 players I have worked with do not. My guess is that they are not alone.

find me one recruit that came here because wisc won the 2000 rose bowl. Our biggest rival who recruits our state really well lost today and you are upset about it. That is pathetic.

find me one recruit that came here because wisc won the 2000 rose bowl. Our biggest rival who recruits our state really well lost today and you are upset about it. That is pathetic.

Perception is reality when it comes to recruiting. I hope a lot of recruits think like you, but it just isn't the case.

You are correct that no recruit will point to a specific game when making his decision. They will, however, point to a general understanding that the Big Ten isn't as good as other conferences (and make no mistake- that is the perception that many kids have these days). While one game is not the difference maker, it does contribute to the current problem that the Big Ten is going to have to deal with.

I am not upset that Wisconsin lost. I am just saying it isn't necessarily beneficial to Minnesota in the long run.

ANY TIME SCONNIE LOSES ITS A GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Wisconsin wins, it's still a horrible day for the Big Ten. I'd much rather they share in the misery.

The lengths some of you will go to in order to try and rationalize why it was OK for you to support the enemy is quite comical.

Any day that Wisconsin and Michigan both lose is a great day.

Love the Horned Frogs. Our QB signed with them this fall and will be playing for the Purple and White in 2011.

Top Bottom