Today we are all Horned Frogs

Big Ten is stinking it up! Looks like Dickrod better call his real estate agent. Their defense is worse than ours! We may have a shot at the Jug next year. Is Harbough's phone ringing?

I support most Big Ten teams in bowls but not Wisconsin and Iowa. I just cant do it, I have too much hate for both programs. Seeing Bret Bielema celebrating a Rose Bowl victory would make me ill.

Rooting for Wisconsin is always a bad idea.

Gamebreak in Bama/MSU, Reese Davis just said "at least there is some good news for Michigan State, Michigan is getting beat by Mississippi State.". Somebody please explain to me why that is good news. It almost like he was implying that a team/fanbase should root against their rivals, not for them.

Gamebreak in Bama/MSU, Reese Davis just said "at least there is some good news for Michigan State, Michigan is getting beat by Mississippi State.". Somebody please explain to me why that is good news. It almost like he was implying that a team/fanbase should root against their rivals, not for them.

It's not that difficult really. State fans hate Michigan as much as Gopher fans hate Wisc.

There is absolutely nothing to lose from a TCU wins, and everything to lose with a Bucky win. It helps their recruiting, reputation, and donations from alumni and fans.

And for those of you who whimper about "But they're in our conference," you are an idiot. "My conference is awesome" = "My cousin has a huge cock."

Go Big Ten.

By the way, my cousin does have a huge cock. Runs in the family.:cool02:

Even if Penn State somehow manages to win today, the BT's looks downright incompetent today. About the only exception being NW who came back in spite of the injuries it has had to endure.

Not a wisky fan at all, but a Wisconsin loss would only add to that...Just something to think about.

I want a Wisconsin win so they can better recruit the state of Minnesota.

Let's Go Frogs!!!!

Never, ever, ever, ever root for wisconsin. Never.

Rose Bowl? Doesn't matter. F the badgers.
Women's Crew? Doesn't matter. F the badgers.
Outdoor hockey game in camp randall? I hoped their ice melted.
New census? I wished they lost a house seat.
I avoid leinenkugels, miller beers, horizontal traffic lights, sexual predators, serial killers, and people who say 'bubbler'. Why? Because they are all associated with wisconsin more than any other state.

Go Frogs.

Let's Go Frogs!!!!

I avoid leinenkugels, miller beers, horizontal traffic lights, sexual predators, serial killers, and people who say 'bubbler'. Why? Because they are all associated with wisconsin more than any other state.

Go Frogs.

BOOM! Couldn't have said it better.

God it's making me feel sick just watching the pre-game coverage.

I want a Wisconsin win so they can better recruit the state of Minnesota.

Never count your recruits before they are signed. Todays game will make no difference one way or another concerning MN recruits. If they are or are not open to going to Wis, today will not matter. This is about whether the BT should be respected or not. That affects MN just as much as anything in regard to recruiting. If I were a Top recruit, I would be thinking SEC over BT today, not specific schools.

Never count your recruits before they are signed. Todays game will make no difference one way or another concerning MN recruits. If they are or are not open to going to Wis, today will not matter. This is about whether the BT should be respected or not. That affects MN just as much as anything in regard to recruiting. If I were a Top recruit, I would be thinking SEC over BT today, not specific schools.

It has zero effect on MN. They are a long, long way from battling the SEC for a top recruit.

Everyone needs to take a cue from the Gopher fan who's actually at the Rose Bowl. Shown on the broadcast after Becky's first TD, he stood silently holding his drink while the Becky fans around him cheered.

IMG_01192.jpg

One thing people are not taking into account is how the conference reputation affects BCS bowl rankings. The simple fact is if the B1G gets beat in all the BCS bowl games this year that will affect how B1G teams are ranked next year. Specifically, the strength of schedule is going to be diminished for B1G teams since conference games will not mean as much since the B1G will be seen as a weak conference overall. Therefore, if a B1G team goes head up with an SEC, Big 12 or Mountain West conference team in the rankings, the B1G team is going to be ranked below the other team based on strength of schedule. This will have a very dramatic affect on recruiting because a recruit will realize that his chances of going to a major bowl game on a B1G team are more difficult since the teams in the B1G conference are not seen as strong as other conferences; making it more difficult to get a BCS bowl bid.

Everyone needs to take a cue from the Gopher fan who's actually at the Rose Bowl. Shown on the broadcast after Becky's first TD, he stood silently holding his drink while the Becky fans around him cheered.

IMG_01192.jpg

I saw that too. I was wondering why a gopher fan would spend the money on a ticket to go to a Rose Bowl game with Becky in it.

haha i jumped out of my chair when i saw that dude!

Today...ich bin ein Horned Frogger.

Let's Go Frogs!!!!

Go Frogs.

+1. But I make an exception for Leinenkugels, as well as Kohl's and Culver's. Hey, they make/sell good stuff. I'm sure even the most ardent Bucky fans shop at Target now and then.

You can change the names but it still applies. Back when it was the Big 8, we all had two favorite teams. Nebraska and whomever is playing Oklahoma. Go Horn Frogs!

1 Bret Bielema is a jerk

2 Gary Patterson is a close friend of our coach.

I love how tolzien is getting lit up today.

Classic Sconnie smashmouth drive, darnit. :eek:

It makes me really really happy to know that wisconsin fans will have a rough time sleeping tonight....

Oh, yeah I forgot about alcohol. I guess they will sleep the same as every other night. Nevermind.

If only Wisconsin had a 2-point play from some other point in the season they could have used.

I saw that too. I was wondering why a gopher fan would spend the money on a ticket to go to a Rose Bowl game with Becky in it.

It's the only way the Gophers will get there anytime soon

Top Bottom