Thoughts on % chance that we can attend 2021 games at TCF, let's see predictions

The Twins should just open it to 100% now, because there's no way they are selling out games to watch this team.
Well in that case you DON'T have to open at 100% because .. no change in twins attendance anyway:

4iaz2ofkiqy61.jpg

Well in that case you DON'T have to open at 100% because .. no change in twins attendance anyway:

4iaz2ofkiqy61.jpg
That's good. I heard Twin players are sacred by fans in attendance. That's why they're losing so many games. They're not used to seeing people anymore

Just saw this from the Twins. Barring any crazy shift on the pandemic, I can't see TCF not being full capacity.

For the 12 Twins home games scheduled between May 14-30, Target Field will operate at up to 60 percent; for the club’s 12 home contests in June, there will be up to 80 percent capacity; lastly, beginning on July 5, Target Field will have full, 100 percent capacity for the Twins’ final 40 regular season home games of 2021. Tickets for the final 52 scheduled regular season home games, beginning June 8, will go on sale to the general public beginning at noon CT on Thursday, May 20. Please note that all planned capacity changes are subject to change, per future public health guidance.
I'm sure that ramp up has as much to do with staffing as anything.

I'm sure that ramp up has as much to do with staffing as anything.
Twins contract with folks who bring in the temp workers.

Takes time to get the workers in / trained / ... find out how many want the job.

Twins contract with folks who bring in the temp workers.

Takes time to get the workers in / trained / ... find out how many want the job.
Pretty sure their attendance won't change at this point regardless...which was the point.

I was thinking they'd still have mask in common areas requirement, but I think by fall we should be ready to rock and roll

Full capacity, as suspected, officially announced today for the 2021-2022 UofM calendar. Vaccines are a great thing. Looking forward to it. With this great news, it is interesting to review this discussion.

Full capacity, as suspected, officially announced today for the 2021-2022 UofM calendar. Vaccines are a great thing. Looking forward to it. With this great news, it is interesting to review this discussion.
Gopher Athletics announced today that it plans to operate at full capacity for live sporting events when teams return to competition for the 2021-22 academic year. The first ticketed-sports slated to welcome full capacity at its venues are soccer, volleyball and football.

“We are excited to safely welcome fans back into our venues,” said Director of Athletics Mark Coyle. “We will follow all University, local and state guidelines, and we are looking forward to our fans once again providing a tremendous advantage for our Gopher student-athletes when they compete on campus. We are so thankful for our fans, donors and sponsors who helped provide necessary resources for our student-athletes last season, but we missed seeing and hearing them at games. We cannot wait to welcome everyone back to campus in a few months, while still providing our fans with a safe and enjoyable experience.”

No chance in w/ Asst. Coach Walz at the helm.
Well, if Comrade Walz can stop being a dysfunctional douche, the answer would be 100%. Comrade Walz, unfortunately will ensure that the number is no more than 50% and likely 25%.
No election until 2022 I think. Probably a low chance lol.
no doubt Kim Jung Walz will try to limit it as much as he can. There should be 100% capacity.
These aged poorly.

Not sure if this will open but some parts of California are placing students in plexiglass cages within the classroom.

The biggest waste of money in the whole pandemic is on stuff like this. They know the air can go around the plexiglass right?

They know the air can go around the plexiglass right?
The world isn't binary. Reducing risk by more than zero, means you're reducing the risk.

Often times, the worst thing you can do is do nothing.

Hope we can have 100% capacity for the opener against OSU...That would be a great atmosphere.

Reality check.

Just glad this has happened.

I'm more focused on whether we'll be able to field a kicking unit for the first game...that's how far we've come since last season.

Thanks to all the scientists and doctors that had systems in place to produce a vaccine this quickly and thanks to everyone that did their part and got vaccinated.

Thanks to all the scientists and doctors that had systems in place to produce a vaccine this quickly and thanks to everyone that did their part and got vaccinated.

Amen.

Thank you to doctors and nurses who labored long and hard to save lives.

Thank you to the scientific community for their Herculean efforts; they delivered — in a big, big way.

Thank you to everyday "essential" workers for keeping our society running, as they continued working through the darkest days and nights of the pandemic.

And a heartfelt thank you to everyone who got vaccinated.

Kicking is overrated.

Go for it on 4th all the time and squib kicks.
Don't know about overrated on this one.

We literally had no foot players at all that first game last season...kickoffs...punting...or FGs.

Pretty ugly to me. That is all I'm offering.

Don't know about overrated on this one.

We literally had no foot players at all that first game last season...kickoffs...punting...or FGs.

Pretty ugly to me. That is all I'm offering.
Can't have ugly kicks if you never kick!

Top Bottom