This roster is not bad

He wasn't. The last half dozen games he was quite decent. Certainly not terrible.
He wasn't. The last half dozen games he was quite decent. Certainly not terrible.
264864E8-B28B-425C-B502-6ECA1FB7C0DC.png
Outside of the last game of the year, that is arguably terrible, and he continually got burned on defense, especially back doors all year.

Attachments

• 4FF81947-31FB-413E-A4CE-D3164FA1AB85.png
    4FF81947-31FB-413E-A4CE-D3164FA1AB85.png
    367.6 KB · Views: 5

Johnny/Mnvcguy
Johnny and MNVCGUY have been active enough with their own distinct voices over the years, that if they are alternate accounts for the same poster, that would be one of the highest effort scams in the history of message boards. Right up there with Detlef's Stein.

Johnny/Mnvcguy
Keep deflecting Fakey! Everyone knows the truth and trust me when I say we are all laughing openly at your pathetic attempts to seem like a real boy!

Anybody can coach superior talent.
Ya, the Bucks just fired their coach. There is zero truth to that statement. Same guy did win a title.
Some guys can't coach and will get out coached often. Lots of ways that statement has been proven wrong often.
I'm not following the conversation so you may be jesting...I dunno.

Johnny and MNVCGUY have been active enough with their own distinct voices over the years, that if they are alternate accounts for the same poster, that would be one of the highest effort scams in the history of message boards. Right up there with Detlef's Stein.
Ummm. . . we lived through the fallout of Detlaf's stein - that one was real.

At this time the Minnesota Golden Gophers do NOT have a men's BB coach who can coach.
[/QUOTE
In time & MN will give him 5 or 6 years, after he leaves here , he will become a serviceable mid major coach

Top Bottom