Thank you, GopherHole!

DanielHouse

Reaction score
Dear GopherHole Community,

I hope all of you are staying safe and healthy! I’m writing to let you know I will be leaving GopherHole soon to pursue a new and exciting adventure. This wasn’t an easy decision to make. The past 3.5 years with GH have been an incredible ride and I’ll miss being a part of this community.

I just wanted to thank all of you for reading and supporting my content on this website. By interacting with articles, you allowed me to pursue a childhood dream. I’ve enjoyed developing relationships and talking football on GH. It was always so cool to meet some of you at games and events.

I would also like to thank everyone behind the scenes of GopherHole.com, including Nadine Babu and Jared Hines. Thank you for giving me an opportunity to be a part of this amazing team. We found ways to collaborate and deliver unique content for fans across the nation. More importantly, we had a ton of fun and created lifelong relationships. I learned so much from all of you and will miss working together every day.

I will be announcing my next move soon. You can follow me on Twitter (@DanielHouseNFL) to hear about what’s next. I’m very excited about it and hope you will continue to follow along. I guarantee it will involve football in some capacity….

Thanks again!

Daniel

Thanks Daniel, for all that you have done.
Good luck moving forward!

Good luck Daniel! You've written some great articles. Maybe you'll come back again.

Thx for all your hard work, it really upped the quality of content on GH. Best of luck...

It was only a matter of time. DH is a gifted analyst, and excellent communicator. Good luck and I will watch for your work !

Last edited:

Daniel is an absolute rock star and we are so happy he’s been a big part of our site the last few years. We can’t wait to see you spread your wings and we know you’ll always have a home here.

All good things come to an end at some point, I have realized. As you know, I always loved your film breakdown, they were elite!

Best of luck and keep rocking the bowties!

At the rose bowl I got you for any drinks you wanna buy
Ditto from me and many others no doubt. You won't need to buy a single drink for your entire stay in Pasadena Daniel.

We'll also make sure you get back to your hotel room safely as well.

All the best to you young man! You have been the MVP of Gopherhole for some time now. You have a huge future ahead of you. Thank you for all you have contributed to Gopher Football, you're posts have been a treasure.

Daniel is the best sportswriter in town. It would be great if the StarTribune hired him so they would have at least great writer employed.

Always came to GH to read your insightful reports. You’ll have a huge following wherever you go. Count me in!

Daniel,

Thank you for being a part of GopherHole. Your articles and insights will be missed.

Best wishes as you climb your ladder.

Top Bottom