Thank you, GopherHole!

Sometimes you pickup a croot you know is underrated and when he gets other offers you're not mad, just happy for them.

Good luck Daniel, I enjoyed your contributions to this site.

I just want to thank all of you for the comments and kind words! They mean so much to me.

Next week, there will be more information regarding what's next. You'll definitely want to keep an eye out for that! I'm very excited to share all of the details soon.

I just want to thank all of you for the comments and kind words! They mean so much to me.

Next week, there will be more information regarding what's next. You'll definitely want to keep an eye out for that! I'm very excited to share all of the details soon.
You've certainly perfected the media teaser...?

Thank you for one of the real highlights of GH and you'll be missed.

Damn, loved your film break downs and listening to you and Nadine on the podcast. Best of luck to you! You will be missed.

You're going to be "The Special Assistant to the Head Coach" aren't you? I knew it!!!

Major bummer, but it was a joy to read your insight and analysis, Daniel! Wishing you the best and hope to watch your career flourish!

Thanks Daniel! I always looked forward to reading your weekly film breakdowns. Very insightful. Good luck to you in your next adventure.

Top Bottom