Taking a knee at Iowa.

No police officers were killed and they were protesting the systematic murder of Black Americans not a delusional plot to overthrow the government.
Plenty of officers have been injured/hurt during the summer protests. Your exact comment about systemic murder of black Americans has been the justification for it. ACAB, F the police signs and chants. You also have the other side with the bugaloo boys. Cops are stuck in the middle dealing with both the far left and far right.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/police-officers-killed-surge-28-year-point-civil/story?id=71773405

No police officers were killed and they were protesting the systematic murder of Black Americans not a delusional plot to overthrow the government.
didnt they burn buildings down? lots of them? burn cars? loot. etc.? Maybe I am way off?

Am I bothered a bunch of people I have never met knelt down at a game I didn’t attend to call attention to the fact that some other people I don’t know have had negative interactions with police?

No, no I’m not bothered by it.

And if you are bothered by it, you’re a snowflake

The fact that you believe no officers were killed during BLM riots is about as naive as it gets. Must have never heard the name Officer David Dorn.

The fact that you believe no officers were killed during BLM riots is about as naive as it gets. Must have never heard the name Officer David Dorn.
You are right, I didn't know about the retired, off-duty police office that was shot and killed in St. Louis. That's unfortunate and tragic and I don't condone it. I'm not sure it's as naive as it gets. But I do think that you being outraged at BLM protests and not seeming to be outraged by the killing of five people and at that capitol is about as racist as it gets.

You are right, I didn't know about the retired, off-duty police office that was shot and killed in St. Louis. That's unfortunate and tragic and I don't condone it. I'm not sure it's as naive as it gets. But I do think that you being outraged at BLM protests and not seeming to be outraged by the killing of five people and at that capitol is about as racist as it gets.

Scools is definitely one of the problem people on GH. Definitely would be a positive to lose him as a fan. Hope the team keeps kneeling.

You have no clue what my feelings are about what happened at the Capitol Building.

Of course you went straight to RACIST when proven you had no clue what you were talking about. It’s all you people know. Also got a pea brained simpleton whose biggest contribution to board is ending the majority of his posts with “dotard” to give you a like.

Well done 👍

Scools is definitely one of the problem people on GH. Definitely would be a positive to lose him as a fan. Hope the team keeps kneeling.

While a large majority of blacks feel it is ok to kneel, most whites do not. So you are going to be banning a lot of people if you start down that road.

While a large majority of blacks feel it is ok to kneel, most whites do not. So you are going to be banning a lit of people if you start down that road.

Fake poll. I find it very hard to believe that over half of white Americans care that much.

Keep kneeling. Let the snowflakes and the closet racists flock to something else.

While a large majority of blacks feel it is ok to kneel, most whites do not. So you are going to be banning a lot of people if you start down that road.

I know a lot of white people. I can't think of more than maaaybe one who was offended by the kneeling. There is literally zero chance that half of all white people think it's unacceptable.

I know a lot of white people. I can't think of more than maaaybe one who was offended by the kneeling. There is literally zero chance that half of all white people think it's unacceptable.
A tiny % care a whole lot about this. A much larger % might answer "yes" in a poll, but don't really care that much at all.

If only a tiny fraction care then NBA wouldnt be taking all the slogans off the courts and jerseys. Viewership was way down. Sports are an escape. Don't need to ram agendas and lecture people 24/7.

didnt they burn buildings down? lots of them? burn cars? loot. etc.? Maybe I am way off?
Yes you are way off. If you can’t see the difference between what happened in the Twin Cities and what happened at the U.S. Capitol you are obviously delusional. A coordinated effort to overthrow the government and kill politicians is definitely the same as a riot after a police officer killed a black man, right? As far as players kneeling, great! And actually we should do away with the national anthem at sporting events.

What's going on in the country? A couple hundred trump supporters entered the white house uninvited. They are being arrested for trespassing. One protester was shot by police which is sad.
They took down several us flags and raised Trump ones. Were you equally outraged? I assume not. Wonder why.....

At this point if kneeling bothers you, you need a reality check, and a new hobby. Or better yet, don't watch, now that I type this out I actually kind of like that it bothers you lol.

The Trump supporters beat a police officer to death with a fire extinguisher and injured several others. They brought a noose and were chanting “hang Mike Pence”. They also brought guns and zip ties to restrain hostages and made it clear that they were going to kill Nancy Pelosi if they found her. The fact that you’re comparing all of this to any protest by BLM is absolutely insane.

Moronic take. They're both awful, but the BLM marxist event went on for months, resulting in billions of property damage inc. looting and arson. There were over 50 deaths inc. 9 police officers, and countless injuries. Sit this one out Kize.

Moronic take. They're both awful, but the BLM marxist event went on for months, resulting in billions of property damage inc. looting and arson. There were over 50 deaths inc. 9 police officers, and countless injuries. Sit this one out Kize.
Lol, this false equivalency has to stop, legitimate (whether you agree or dis) vs an attempted storming of the capital in an attempt to stop the rightful and peaceful transfer of power is ridiculous. And we all know more would have been killed if the protesters looked a certain way.

Also, Define how you got to these figures, I can only come across much lower figures. ~25 people killed and 1 officer.

You sit this one out, Napoleans unc.

All violence is wrong. Storming the capitol is as bad as it gets. They are both terrible. As a minority i am disgusted at these attempts at addressing racism by making everyone a victim. As a american, a human i am appalled at storming the capitol. As a human i am disgusted by the level of hate on both sides. Terrible leadership on both sides. Reacting to hate with hate is a terrible idea. Will anyone take the high road.

I don’t have a dog in this fight, as I detest both the left and right. But before you compare numbers, you should let the current unrest play out. It appears the Proud Boys/Qanon folks are just getting started. This might go on for months also.

Love to see equality, caring and all together preaching athletes like the Baltimore Ravens stomping on the Titans logo late in the game last Sunday. Hard to figure.

Not sure what the kneeling was about but if it was for the horror we saw on Wednesday I would welcome that.
Anyone else feeling sick like they did after 9-11? Yet it wasn't brought up that I heard during any of the NFL games this past weekend whereas 9-11 quite often.

Top Bottom