Swedish music videos and performances! (and personal favourites)

Loudest band I ever heard at a live gig as they supported Broder Daniel on the 2003 tour. Mattias Alkberg from the above video is the singer.

KENT live in Östersund dubbed the swedish Loch Ness after many sightings of a big creature in the Storsjön lake.

Live in Helsinki which of course house a big swedish speaking population like a few other parts of Finland. The band members used to be made up of 2 swedes and 3 finns but since Harri left they are minus one finn. Although the band is always said to be from Eskilstuna they are in fact from the smaller town of Torshälla (Village of Thor) outside of Eskilstuna which is part of Eskilstuna municipality.

This man turned up at a private party I went to wearing a rastafari wig. He was dating the neighbour woman and I was the only one there recognising him and I never think she realised who the man she dated for a few weeks really was.

The whacky entertainer from the middle east making fun of everything and loved by the kids. Sean the first Banana.

This video was shot at Chiefland Bar which was a popular place for swedish men with classic american cars. In 1987 I drove past this place a lot to and from Forsmark nuclear plant where I studied and had a summer job. This was of course the year after the Chernobyl disaster and I met the man who by mistake discovered what had happened in Russia as he always washed up a bit as he arrived for work and when leaving the radiation detector lit up like a Christmas tree. Eventually the swedish authorities pressured the russians into confessing what had happened and it was at Forsmark 2 where I was stationed that the horrible truth was exposed which is also mentioned in the tv series.

Top Bottom