Swedish music videos and performances! (and personal favourites)

Titiyo the sister of the more famous Neneh Cherry with her song "The Queen Is Back" roller blading her way through Stockholm and the underground.

Once upon a time Lykke Li and actresses Alicia Vikander and Noomi Rapace and singer Tove Lo shared a flat in London which had a rat in the kitchen.

Hated by many for being a huge star in nazi Germany though she later in life told the true story about her time there.

I once bought a clock off her as her day time job was to work in a clock shop and whenever her and my dad met in town they exchanged a few words and now she lives not far from me still appearing on tv now and then.

Don't tell anyone I am actually related to these swedish american mormons who became a cult classic after winning Eurovision for Sweden in Luxembourg in 1984.

In Sweden it is allowed to curse on tv which was something Courtney Love used to her advantage when here.
Lisa Ajax got away with it during the swedish melody festival which is the qualifier for the Eurovision.

When in Sweden Morrissey was offered to sing a duet live on tv with his favourite swedish singer but could not find the time during his hectic schedule. In 2006 on his tour he played this swedish Eurovision song before he entered the stage and even copied parts of the performance for a video.

Drunk and on pain killers the 2003 tour leading up to Christmas was Henrik's crowning moment.

"This song is about a girl".

Top Bottom