Summer Splash Thread/Predictions

These added dl/edge recruits is sealing the deal for me. Gilmore is gone... Miami will win his services with the nil $$

has Gophers ever landed the #1 player from Wisconsin?

Last edited:

His offer list is 🔥 🔥

Ohio State, Penn State, USC, Oklahoma, wisconsin, Tennessee, Miami, Michigan State, UCLA, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Iowa State, Kansas, Kentucky, Syracuse

247 rating is higher than Faalele and Dunalp (and Bateman, for perspective)

RTB!!

Last edited:

His 247 ranking is a 3 Star, but his composite is a 0.9309 4 Star. He’ll most likely get a 247 bump to a 4.

Hinds jumps in the boat! What a night! I didn’t think we’d see any fireworks until tomorrrow but I’m here for this energy. Let’s keep the good times rolling!

I agree... All these commitments are great but it will be interesting to see which ones actually sign.
These added dl/edge recruits is sealing the deal for me. Gilmore is gone... Miami will win his services with the nil $$

I agree... All these commitments are great but it will be interesting to see which ones actually sign.
Fleck has done pretty darn well keeping the kids. Probably lose a couple but it seems the type of kid he recruits commit because they are all in on the culture thing. It's pretty unique, I think.

Hope y’all took the over

I do worry about the Gilmore implications though
Does he have a spot still or is the boat full at that position? They have 3 potential Edge guys with Kissayi, Hicks and Macy.

Maybe they view Hicks on the other side of the DL or inside even. Maybe Macy is more of a LB.

I would imagine there's room for a high upside local recruit but the boat is filling quickly.

Does he have a spot still or is the boat full at that position? They have 3 potential Edge guys with Kissayi, Hicks and Macy.

Maybe they view Hicks on the other side of the DL or inside even. Maybe Macy is more of a LB.

I would imagine there's room for a high upside local recruit but the boat is filling quickly.
I’d say hold out for Gilmore and whatever OL wants to jump in the boat first. All OL visitors this weekend we’re 88s so I’d honestly take any of them.

Top Bottom