Summer Splash Thread/Predictions

Gopher_Devil

Reaction score
Should’ve started on earlier but most of the social media type stuff is in the 24 recruiting thread.

Today is the money day and will likely result in 1/2 goldy signals. What do you think happens this weekend? If you’re feeling particularly wise, what do you think happens next weekend?

I think Gilmore will commit to the Gophers today. Did you see how comfortable he was in the picture with the 4 Gopher commits? The fact that he really likes who they’re recruiting and the Gopher coachs will overcome the nil. Hoping for Hicks and Madu to commit today also. Niot so sure about the others.

DL Hicks becomes Golden and Gilmore follows the money Hicks = Gilmore
A minute change but I’d say Hicks ~ Gilmore. Honestly outside of the MN I’m not sure who to get overly excited about. They’re all quality prospects but a lot of spots seem to be in flux still.

I think Gilmore will commit to the Gophers today. Did you see how comfortable he was in the picture with the 4 Gopher commits? The fact that he really likes who they’re recruiting and the Gopher coachs will overcome the nil. Hoping for Hicks and Madu to commit today also. Niot so sure about the others.
Chumminess does not equate to the likelihood of a commitment.

I beg to differ. It certainly is a factor. Of course there are others.

Don’t think Gilmore will commit today. He still has 3 more OVs. Who knows? I’d be shocked if he commits today.

How many scholarships do the Gophers have open after the three commitments today?

What are the Gophers' odds of keeping Emerson Mandell in-state?

Do the Gophers have a chance with Wyatt Gilmore? He has upcoming visits to Oklahoma and Oregon. NIL may be a swaying factor for both.

4 out of 7. Gilmore, Mandell and Riggs need to jump into the boat! Great DL and DB recruiting. Need to get OL next weekend.

Honestly I was hoping for 2 this weekend but the staff knows how to get it done. Fleck has made a new level of recruiting the norm for this program and it’s so nice to be able to enjoy it

Sunram, Hicks, Abasiri, Saine & Macy. What a great DL. A Gilmore commitment would be frosting on the cake. They’re all studs. I can foresee several current DL heading for the portal.

Sunram, Hicks, Abasiri, Saine & Macy. What a great DL. A Gilmore commitment would be frosting on the cake. They’re all studs. I can foresee several current DL heading for the portal.
Sunram is an IOL prospect for us

When they wrote an article about him they said he would be DL. 247 never made the adjustment. See the recent picture of him, Gilmore, Abasiri and Saine with Coach D.

Top Bottom