Statement from University of Minnesota Athletics

Lol.

None of us in this thread want to see our players in trouble, yet we are the smoking gun, the one and only source at the moment as to what may or may not happened.

Irony.

Gopher Illustrated also has a thread about it, so we're not the only one. We are the only public, free one though.

If you were an opposing BIG basketball fan, what would your sign read that you hold up the next time the Gophers visit your arena? (maybe we should make this in to a poll)
You don't drive for a three.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

We're the only source!!!!!

The new rumor is that the video did not contain any members of the Gopher team. It contained several Wisconsin Badger basketball and football players taking turns on road kill.

I can confirm this. It wasn't Dorsey, it was Nigel Hayes

Just when we get one foot wiped off, the other one steps in it.

I don't think I can say that yet. Two things we don't know for sure that probably will dictate what happens. (not breaking any ground here)

a) what do the women say in this situation -- I'm guessing they were probably complicit in it
b) how did it get posted -- I'm guessing Dorsey probably knowingly posted

In that scenario, I think Dorsey leaves "to pursue other opportunities" and Mason/McBrayer remain on the team.

If Dorsey actually posted it- the players would ask for him to be gone. If he posted it - I seriously doubt he would have been with the team on that flight. Unless he is denying it and has convinced his team mates....

This would deserve it's own thread if I was 100% that I heard this exactly right, but I am listening to Pitino's coaches show and Grimm asked if he (Pitino) anticipated that the players would be back for the Wisconsin game and he (Pitino) I THINK stated that he did anticipate they would be back. There hasn't been much talk of the incident and they are not going in to specifics, but Pitino talked about what it means to be a good person and how he's judged on wins and losses, but his job is more than that etc, etc.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The new rumor is that the video did not contain any members of the Gopher team. It contained several Wisconsin Badger basketball and football players taking turns on road kill.

That's not news. That's dog bites man stuff.

If you were an opposing BIG basketball fan, what would your sign read that you hold up the next time the Gophers visit your arena? (maybe we should make this in to a poll)

Trap.jpg

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

I heard the video was shot in the basement of the Grinch's lair. Apparently Barry Alvarez's GF knew the way...

Top Bottom