Start Times Announced for Three Home Games

It's a roll of the dice when you're the road team. Like I said earlier, unless something changes, there's at least a good option where most people can stream it for free.
Anyone that was around for AggieVision learned that sometimes you have to make do with what you can.
I saw both pixels of AggieVision.

They were glorious!

Yuck!!! It's like Noon Ohio time. This works in tOSU's favor don't you think? Gopher fans have to rise up early to make it to the game.

I wish every game was on Saturday at either 11:00 am or at 7:00 pm. The afternoon time slots absolutely suck and devour the whole day and the weekdays seem fun until Saturday hits and there's no game.

In a perfect world I would shift the 11am to noon though.

Isn’t their game with Texas always at 11am? Also, do they not realize they’re playing the 2021 Nebraska team, not any of the teams from the 70s or 80s?

Nebraska still fields a team? I forgot......

Yuck!!! It's like Noon Ohio time. This works in tOSU's favor don't you think? Gopher fans have to rise up early to make it to the game.
This is sarcasm, right?

Hmmm that Pac12 Network game could be tricky
Haven’t read whole thread but have we figured out how I can get this?

can you stream it a la cart through fox sports somehow?

Haven’t read whole thread but have we figured out how I can get this?

can you stream it a la cart through fox sports somehow?
I'm guessing I'll have to illegally stream through the shitty sites with 9 million pop ups

In addition to broadcasting the game, FOX will also originate its Big Noon Kickoff pregame show on Thursday night to preview the game.
Is this gonna be on campus? I've seen a little of the "big noon" stuff, some bit where they wanted a pick thing like Corso does and so they had a few dozen of each team's fans standing around and the prediction guy would "jump" into the "crowd" of the fans for the team he thought would win. It was awful.

I'm guessing I'll have to illegally stream through the shitty sites with 9 million pop ups
Someone needs to make these deals where "if the game isn't available in the local market the local team gets to just rebroadcast it in their market" or something...

Someone needs to make these deals where "if the game isn't available in the local market the local team gets to just rebroadcast it in their market" or something...
Big ten could maybe get away with it at this point. If Pac12 network did that nobody would have any incentive to carry pac 12 network

Top Bottom