Stanley Cup Playoffs

Lightning join the Caps on the golf course
Stars tie their series with the Knights at 2 apiece and neither has won at home
Stars do win at home 3-2 last night. Oetinger made some huge saves in the third

Stars do win at home 3-2 last night. Oetinger made some huge saves in the third

VGK's Mark Stone looking like a 60-yr old man that hasn't played in 4-6 months so far in this series; yet people want to scream and yell and think there's some massive advantage to your team Captain sitting out for 3 months with a lacerated spleen and playing his first game after the layoff in the heat of the playoffs and hoping they can get their game together before they become eliminated from the playoffs.

Goaltending on both sides has been really, really good in this series. At this point, it's hard to say what will happen in Game 6, after a whopping five games in the series, the teams are separated by ONE goal.

VGK's Mark Stone looking like a 60-yr old man that hasn't played in 4-6 months so far in this series; yet people want to scream and yell and think there's some massive advantage to your team Captain sitting out for 3 months with a lacerated spleen and playing his first game after the layoff in the heat of the playoffs and hoping they can get their game together before they become eliminated from the playoffs.

Goaltending on both sides has been really, really good in this series. At this point, it's hard to say what will happen in Game 6, after a whopping five games in the series, the teams are separated by ONE goal.
Best series out of the 8 opening series. Super physical just how I like it. I picked Rangers over Stars so I’m pulling for them to defeat the defending champs

Nylander scores his second and the Leafs win 2-1 and force a game 7 in Boston on Saturday. Austin who?

Vancouver at Nashville and Dallas at Vegas. Go Preds and go Knights. I want 2 more series to go 7 games like the Leafs and Bruins

Last edited:

That was boring game until the last couple minutes. Canucks pull it off and now will face the Oilers

That was boring game until the last couple minutes. Canucks pull it off and now will face the Oilers
The Pearl Jam road crew breathed a huge sigh relief, not having to tear down the entire stage between their Saturday & Monday shows for G7 which would have been Sunday at Rogers Arena.

Stars and Knights still scoreless with 7 to go in the second much like the last game. Difference is this game is ten times as exciting

Top Bottom