Source - Gophers/Alcorn State game has been cancelled...

As a season-ticket holder I don’t like the sound of this press release. I would assume season-ticket holders will get a (pro-rated) refund for the game, if they choose not to get tickets for those other games? When my wife doesn’t go I have a hard enough time finding anyone who wants to use my extra.
They will pro rate it and give you 2 bucks off next years season tickets. I wished I had bought good seats for this game, the upgrade to a B1G game would've been a nice bonus.

Would have been nice to get a game in prior to the Illini (assuming that takes place) to shake off a little rust, plus get some run for the bench.

Bright side, 1 less chance for injury to an already thin rotation.
This is essentially my take as well. With Big Ten games starting up, if the team is competing it is going to be tough to get a lot of run for the bench guys. This game should have provided a prime opportunity to get those guys some minutes.

Oh well, hopefully we don't run into issues during the Big Ten season although with the way things are trending it doesn't seem likely that we get through the year without more cancellations.

The boy and I were already at BWW by the arena when I got the email.
Interestingly enough, since I bought our seats through StubHub, I get 120% back what I paid, and so I'm not stuck with having to pick from those listed games, which would also be much worse seats than we had for this game.

Has anyone been able to connect with the U of M ticket office to rebook their seats from last night? Whenever I call in and choose option 1, the list of options only repeats. I like Mike Grim's voice, but I want to reach a representative.

I also tried option 2 (ends in a defunct mailbox), option 3 (some other voice mailbox), and option 0 (repeats options). Are you all rebooking by emailing them at [email protected]?

** Update **
Got this response from the ticket office via email. Looks like exchanges will happen next week.

closed.png

Last edited:

Top Bottom