SOUND OFF! Post-Game Thread: Gophers Lose Heartbreaker to Hawkeyes, Again, Fleck Remains Winless vs Iowa.

Grant

Banned
Reaction score
WE CAN NOT START OUR LIKE COMPLETE GARBAGE NEXT WEEK.

Gopher028

Reaction score
Used car salesman, put him back in the MAC.

Ewert86PC

Metrodome Era Survivor
Reaction score
If his record against Iowa and Wisconsin drops to 2-10 then he should be fired.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
Fleck is too stubborn. It appears he may never learn. You need to be able to do more than run the ball. Iowa beat us because they had a couple of big plays in the passing game.
Fleck won’t pass against a terrible Northwestern team to you know maybe practice passing in an actual game. You can’t come out and say you have all this faith in Athan and then never let him throw, especially when he’s going with the wind.

NotAFanOfBecky

Reaction score
I get that he wants to be a run first team but you have to have some ability to pass. When Mo came out I was thinking here goes an East West run instead of North South and we will be in 3rd and long…sure as shit it happened. Learn to better augment the run game. I don’t get what happened to KC (he used to have a balanced passing game) it’s Sanford all over again! Which makes me think it’s PJ. PJ quit being chickenshit and borrow your balls from your wife and play to win!!! The bigger the game the bigger the pucker over the last few by him. Ugly.

60's Guy

Reaction score
Never beating Iowa is disgusting, but the most worrisome part? I don't see anybody you can point to and say he'll be really good next year in a group of 85 guys, including game changing incoming recruits. This might be the high point for awhile?

Top Bottom