SOUND OFF!!! Post Game Thread!! Gophers Dominate 2nd Half, Beat Huskers Again!

6-3, same record we had this time last year in what was considered a successful season

Ugly Ugly Game. Awful Coaching to boot. Lucky we played the second worst team in the division.

Failed to cover the spread. I skipped most of the first half because this team is a sh!t show to watch. UGLY

My biggest complaint about Fleck and his staff has been that they can't adapt, if the gameplan doesn't work they can't adjust and come back.

They found out how to do it today. Great adjustments, great QB change, great second half. Feels like we'd be 7-1 if we played like that in the second half against Purdue and Illinois.

My biggest complaint about Fleck and his staff has been that they can't adapt, if the gameplan doesn't work they can't adjust and come back.

They found out how to do it today. Great adjustments, great QB change, great second half. Feels like we'd be 7-1 if we played like that in the second half against Purdue and Illinois.
Purdue, yes.

Illinois, no

The most satisfying win and most important game of the year because we got knocked down hard, got up, and rallied to win. We also got our QB of the future his first win. He'll get better and more confident from here.

PJ did win after a first half deficit, which he almost never does. So that was a positive.

We are so Jekyll and Hyde... This time in the same game. So weird.

Top Bottom