So are we gonna be Ranked this week?

Bg loss holding us back. Iowa State losing though.

Mn/wi could both get ranked.

I'd give wi edge

We'll get votes, but WI will be higher for their big win over Iowa.

They should notice we sit alone atop the west and #6 lost, #9 lost, #17 lost, and #22 lost....if a couple more lose...say Penn St. and SMU, there might be some room for us at the bottom...let's hope!

Last edited:

Iowa.....in or out of the Rankings after today, hopefully out!

Nope, but we’ll get more votes. I’ll just be annoyed if Wisconsin gets ranked/more votes than us.

I'm convinced we could win rose bowl and you won't let it go
Well, people keep asking if we could go to the CFP or if we are going to be ranked after a win against NW, so….

There are consequences when you lose to one of the worst teams in college football bowl subdivision .

Unless you think we were championship caliber, it'll be meaningless loss.
That is a different question than the title of this thread.

But yeah, this was prob our best shot at going to CFP, but that loss tanked that. We were beating OSU in the second half until injuries in our secondary really hurt us in that game. I wouldn’t bet my children we won’t win out, but yes, that loss means there is no CFP and likely no ranking this week.

That is a different question than the title of this thread.

But yeah, this was prob our best shot at going to CFP, but that loss tanked that. We were beating OSU in the second half until injuries in our secondary really hurt us in that game. I wouldn’t bet my children we won’t win out, but yes, that loss means there is no CFP and likely no ranking this week.
It's meaningless loss. We control our destiny

It's meaningless loss. We control our destiny
So that loss to Bowling Green has no impact on what bowl we go to?

Delusional.

Win out and no CFP. Win out and no Bowling Green loss, and we have an MSU in the CFP year.

So that loss to Bowling Green has no impact on what bowl we go to?

Delusional.

Win out and no CFP. Win out and no Bowling Green loss, and we have an MSU in the CFP year.

We know, definitively, that the loss to Bowling Green has no impact whatsoever on the following:

— Our final B1G won-lost record

— Whether or not we beat our rivals Iowa and Wisconsin

— Whether or not we win the B1G West

— Whether or not we win the B1G Championship

The Bowling Green loss may, or may not, impact other scenarios. All of that remans to be seen.

Last edited:

Yeah…maybe wait until we win out and then you can moan about about the BG loss while the rest of us celebrate the greatest gopher season of our lives.
Nobody moaning about it, but people on here asking if we have a path to CFP and/or will be ranked this week (topic of this thread). That loss affected those things.

Here’s a question for you? Are we going to be undefeated this year? No. Why? Because we freaking lost.

Nobody moaning about it, but people on here asking if we have a path to CFP and/or will be ranked this week (topic of this thread). That loss affected those things.

Here’s a question for you? Are we going to be undefeated this year? No. Why? Because we freaking lost.

You're upset that we're not undefeated?

Are you Dan Barreiro?

We know, definitively, that the loss to Bowling Green has no impact whatsoever on the following:

The Bowling Green loss may, or may not, impact other scenarios. All of that remans to be seen.
Maybe it even helped in a way. They learned they have to be up for every opponent. Haven't lost since BG game.

We all know that the Bowling Green loss was a real big smudge...I mean Big smudge. Everyone comes back to that terrible loss. Bottom-line is that the Gophers should have played better. That's why the Gophers aren't getting total respect. Bowling Green.

Top Bottom