Single Game Ticket Prices - Ohio St

VoshonLenardGuy

Reaction score
Anyone have an inside source that could send a sneak peak of the ticket prices for the Ohio State game?

Curious to know how expensive tickets will be…😬

Good luck to all who plan to secure single-game tickets to the tOSU game.

Despite being a Thursday night game, a sellout is still possible.

The game is/will be a sellout. tOSU fans will make sure.

The game is/will be a sellout. tOSU fans will make sure.
The Twin Cities Metro Area has to be an attractive road trip in the Big Ten post-Covid pandemic. Any way you slice it, it is a beautiful metropolitan area with lots of things to see and do.

Bring on the fans, and let them plunk some money around town. There may also be quite a few tOSU alumni living in the Twin Cities.

Good seats will go fast. I already sold 2 tickets. I might try to get some more during the pre-sale to sell.

Anyone have an inside source that could send a sneak peak of the ticket prices for the Ohio State game?

Curious to know how expensive tickets will be…😬

I would suggest buying the Gopher Pass right away. I had it in 2019 and it was perfect for me. i have my season tickets again, but sort of now wish I could go back to Gopherpass, and save about 1K as it was perfectly executed.

Some of the seats I had flashed to me on my phone in 2019 were really good (#102, #204) (they did not just give us the worst seats out of the chute, but moved us down for less attended games), and some like Penn St/ Wisconsin were standing room only, but I spent most of the game squatting in the lower deck in some pretty good open seats, or since we were all standing!!!!! I just blended in.

Some of my best memories at recent games have been standing under the big scoreboard, or at the top of the lower bowl, behind the handicapped areas, with other fans watching from those points with beer stands and restrooms nearby!

Last edited:

I would suggest buying the Gopher Pass right away. I had it in 2019 and it was perfect for me. i have my season tickets again, but sort of now wish I could go back to Gopherpass, and save about 1K as it was perfectly executed.

Some of the seats I had flashed to me on my phone in 2019 were really good (#102, #204) (they did not just give us the worst seats out of the chute, but moved us down for less attended games), and some like Penn St/ Wisconsin were standing room only, but I spent most of the game squatting in the lower deck in some pretty good open seats, or since we were all standing!!!!! I just blended in.

Some of my best memories at recent games have been standing under the big scoreboard, or at the top of the lower bowl, behind the handicapped areas, with other fans watching from those points with beer stands and restrooms nearby!
I really like how the gopher pass gives folks an option who maybe aren't in the full season ticket holder mood / situation a given year or at all.... but they're still a part of things where otherwise they might not at all.

Living out of state, I like the Gopher Pass option. Hopefully not a horribly dumb question here, but can someone fill me in on what Gopher Score is/means?

this is good information to know. I was previously a season ticket holder in 148. Was looking at gopherpass

Living out of state, I like the Gopher Pass option. Hopefully not a horribly dumb question here, but can someone fill me in on what Gopher Score is/means?
The Gopher Loyalty Program is the University's version of a rewards program. I have a link below to the benefits and you can find information on how the Gopher Score is calculated at that site. Basically, you get points for donations and season ticket purchases, with bumps for years of consecutive tickets, a University degree and having been a student-athlete at the U.

Gopher Loyalty Program

The Gopher Loyalty Program is the University's version of a rewards program. I have a link below to the benefits and you can find information on how the Gopher Score is calculated at that site. Basically, you get points for donations and season ticket purchases, with bumps for years of consecutive tickets, a University degree and having been a student-athlete at the U.

Gopher Loyalty Program
I'm a 2 time winner!:cool: of the Caribou Coffee giveaway at Gopher bball games. Does that get me a better Gopher Score?:ROFLMAO:

I'm a 2 time winner!:cool: of the Caribou Coffee giveaway at Gopher bball games. Does that get me a better Gopher Score?:ROFLMAO:
I don't think so, but I am sure if you call the they will be happy to explain the ways that you can improve your score.

I really like how the gopher pass gives folks an option who maybe aren't in the full season ticket holder mood / situation a given year or at all.... but they're still a part of things where otherwise they might not at all.
Guessing the Gopher pass has no way to sell your ticket? I have so many games I miss due to my son's soccer season I always want the option to get something back on those missed games.

Guessing the Gopher pass has no way to sell your ticket? I have so many games I miss due to my son's soccer season I always want the option to get something back on those missed games.
I'm not sure but considering you're not sure what ticket you might get until just before the game, that would complicate selling a ticket ;)

Tuesday July 13th at 10am is when the "pre sale single game tickets" go on sale for those of us who are more equal than others.

I'll let you know.
Talked to a girl at the ticket office today, she told me the tickets will be available at 1 PM CST (2 PM EST). She didn’t say 10 AM CST 🤔

Talked to a girl at the ticket office today, she told me the tickets will be available at 1 PM CST (2 PM EST). She didn’t say 10 AM CST 🤔
IIRC i got my date and time from an email.

Email I got on July 8th about the gopher score loyalty program gives the time as 10 AM CST.

IIRC i got my date and time from an email.

Email I got on July 8th about the gopher score loyalty program gives the time as 10 AM CST.
I’ll log on at 11 AM EST my time and see. Hope you’re correct! 😄👍 That girl that answered the phone told me a later time probably just don’t want me to get any tickets 😆

Logged on and as of 11:03 AM, no tickets is showing up for those of us with points 🤷🏻‍♂️

the website is saying 1 PM CST (2 PM EST)

I was able to log in at 10:00 and get two tickets. Super stressful! I felt like I was back in the days of calling Daytons as soon as concert tickets went on sale! There is a link to put in your account number and that will give you 10:00 access (possibly). Good luck!

Jebus it was a pain to find the right link on their site ... still not sure how I even found it ...

Ok so these are all per seat prices (so one seat) :

Section 140 (where good people sit)

- I'm seeing prices $300 to $320

Section 211 (up in the corner next to the student section away side upper deck):

- $125 to $180 a ticket

Section 219 (mid field away side upper deck):

- $105 a ticket

Section 230 (by the student section home side under the second smaller screen upper deck):

- $80 a ticket.

Club seats are $320

All with a $10 ticket fee.

Seem to be a fair amount of available tickets as I click around, specifically in the cheaper sections like 230. But I don't know what that means as far as how long they'll be there, we saw how the spring game tickets flew out the door.

This is the first pre-sale for these tickets and so as far as I know these are all just non season ticket seats available for the first time, so who knows what happens later.

Top Bottom