• Upper seat count: 3955
  • Lower seat count: 2436
  • Club seat count: 319
Wisconsin
  • Total seat count: 4782
  • Upper seat count: 2322
  • Lower seat count: 2151
  • Club seat count: 309
bowling green sound like it a full house!

Here's an update on OSU tickets:
  • Total seat count: 1892
  • Upper seat count: 1399
  • Lower seat count: 254
  • Club seat count: 239

Anyone want to provide another update?

• Total seat count: 1736
  • Upper seat count: 1301
  • Lower seat count: 242
  • Club seat count: 193
Are you getting these numbers from the single seat availability diagram on the Gophersports website? Because I am afraid that we are far further from a sellout than these numbers would suggest. There is a wholly separate inventory of seats still being held for possible season ticket sales that will eventually become available for single game seating if they don't sell as part of a package. For example, I looked at section 144. There are 13 tickets available under the single game tab. My guess is that is the number you have included in your total of 242 lower level seats. But there are 32 different seats in section 144 that aren't yet sold and are listed for potential season tickets sales.

Are you getting these numbers from the single seat availability diagram on the Gophersports website? Because I am afraid that we are far further from a sellout than these numbers would suggest. There is a wholly separate inventory of seats still being held for possible season ticket sales that will eventually become available for single game seating if they don't sell as part of a package. For example, I looked at section 144. There are 13 tickets available under the single game tab. My guess is that is the number you have included in your total of 242 lower level seats. But there are 32 different seats in section 144 that aren't yet sold and are listed for potential season tickets sales.
No, I was at first, but it was very inefficient. These numbers are coming from an API call happening on the backend. So I can't say for sure how it differs from the diagram. Their network traffic is a bit confusing.

I will say that I've seen the seat numbers go up and down, so they must be adding seats somewhat regularly.

No, I was at first, but it was very inefficient. These numbers are coming from an API call happening on the backend. So I can't say for sure how it differs from the diagram. Their network traffic is a bit confusing.

I will say that I've seen the seat numbers go up and down, so they must be adding seats somewhat regularly.
Yes, I am sure that as the inventory in certain areas gets depleted and as the season draws closer they are moving seats from the season ticket list to the single game list. The numbers you have match pretty closely what I could see by eyeballing it on the single game diagram, but there are hundreds more seats available as season tickets. Hopefully, they will sell them all eventually.

Maybe it's been discussed, but there is also the 3,000 seats held for the opposing team in the NW corner. I don't believe the unused tickets get released for general sale until a few weeks prior to the game. Of the top of my head, I guess I don't remember how full the visiting section was during the "snow globe" game.

I think the pace will pick up probably about 2 weeks out from the game. There will be more reporting on Fall practice to get excitement up, there are probably people who are waiting to buy tickets because they think there is a chance the is reduced capacity, or a mask mandate for the game, etc.

I think we sell out about 5-7 days before the game.

Maybe it's been discussed, but there is also the 3,000 seats held for the opposing team in the NW corner. I don't believe the unused tickets get released for general sale until a few weeks prior to the game. Of the top of my head, I guess I don't remember how full the visiting section was during the "snow globe" game.
Yeah and there are always other tickets they may hold, for just their own reasons and release later.

But I don't sweat those as far as 'sell out' goes.

Update:

• Total seat count: 1462
  • Upper seat count: 1096
  • Lower seat count: 207
  • Club seat count: 159
So approximately 274 tickets sold in the last 5 days.

Didn't want to start a new thread for this but what is the parking situation like now for games? It's been a few years since I had season tickets and I used to have a parking pass. When I bought the Gopher pass nothing was mentioned about a parking pass. Can you drive up and pay at the oak st ramp?

Didn't want to start a new thread for this but what is the parking situation like now for games? It's been a few years since I had season tickets and I used to have a parking pass. When I bought the Gopher pass nothing was mentioned about a parking pass. Can you drive up and pay at the oak st ramp?
Yes

Remember, the Penn State game didn't sell out until maybe 2 or 3 days before the game. Still plenty of time for this game to sell out.

Remember, the Penn State game didn't sell out until maybe 2 or 3 days before the game. Still plenty of time for this game to sell out.
feel like a lot of people are waiting to hear if they are gonna require masks or limit capacity.

Here's a link to the football parking information page at GopherSports.com. That should answer most questions about University controlled lots.

Gameday Info

feel like a lot of people are waiting to hear if they are gonna require masks or limit capacity.
I think the word from the U is that inside masks are required, outside they are not -- honestly will reduce the amount I go to Mariucci if it's still in effect in ~50 days.

I think the word from the U is that inside masks are required, outside they are not -- honestly will reduce the amount I go to Mariucci if it's still in effect in ~50 days.
They've only confirmed a mask requirement for classes I believe. No official word on sporting events.

They've only confirmed a mask requirement for classes I believe. No official word on sporting events.
The language here seems to go beyond classes and makes blanket statements about "indoors"

University officials said all students, staff, faculty, contractors, and visitors, regardless of vaccination status, will need to wear facial coverings while indoors starting Tuesday, Aug. 3. The requirement applies to all of the university's campuses, offices and facilities across the state.

To each their own, but a mask requirement would not keep me from a Gopher game. We did Disney World last Christmas and had to wear a mask at all times we were on Disney property (even outdoors - so it was probably 12+ hours a day of mask wearing). Annoying? Sure, but not really that big of a deal.

The language here seems to go beyond classes and makes blanket statements about "indoors"

University officials said all students, staff, faculty, contractors, and visitors, regardless of vaccination status, will need to wear facial coverings while indoors starting Tuesday, Aug. 3. The requirement applies to all of the university's campuses, offices and facilities across the state.
There is an exception that could potentially include games:
  • As permitted by an athletic facility or by team policies, procedures, or rules.
I'm guessing they're keeping it intentionally vague because they're considering it and don't want to hurt ticket sales. Football is probably safe because I doubt they're going to make you wear a mask just to go to the bathroom but for the indoor sports I think it's much more likely, assuming the policy doesn't change again before those start.

Ah, my bad. Sorry!

Top Bottom