Single Game Ticket Prices - Ohio St

Didn't want to start a new thread for this but what is the parking situation like now for games? It's been a few years since I had season tickets and I used to have a parking pass. When I bought the Gopher pass nothing was mentioned about a parking pass. Can you drive up and pay at the oak st ramp?
yes, 2.0 get there early though as I think it might fill up for the first game.

Student single game tickets just went on sale. $30 (+$3 fee) for Ohio State/Wisconsin games. $10-20 for other games. Also notably, no guest tickets are available for Ohio State/Wisconsin. Hopefully that means less non-Gopher students in the section for those games.

Student single game tickets just went on sale. $30 (+$3 fee) for Ohio State/Wisconsin games. $10-20 for other games. Also notably, no guest tickets are available for Ohio State/Wisconsin. Hopefully that means less non-Gopher students in the section for those games.
Opening night they also march the freshmen over to attend the game so I think that factors into who is there too.

Post September 1 start date helps with getting more kids on campus, at game...lot of years it is like an August 28 game and some leases start sept 1

Slightly off topic but didn't want to start a new thread - does anyone know what the tailgating hours will be for this game? I hope the lots open at 1 pm (or earlier) rather than 4 hours before kickoff like they've done for some night games in the past.

Slightly off topic but didn't want to start a new thread - does anyone know what the tailgating hours will be for this game? I hope the lots open at 1 pm (or earlier) rather than 4 hours before kickoff like they've done for some night games in the past.
So far, the website says that for weekday games “opening times for parking lots will be communicated as game times are announced.” I am guessing 2:00pm, but nothing official yet.

So far, the website says that for weekday games “opening times for parking lots will be communicated as game times are announced.” I am guessing 2:00pm, but nothing official yet.
Don't recall exactly, but the rules for tailgating lots is 6 hours before kickoff, but there has always been an issue with the first Thursday game, since many of those lots are used by faculty and staff. I think 2:00 is early, and seem to recall previous openings being at 3:00 or 4:00, but I'm just going off memory and did not search past posts for the actual opening times.

Don't recall exactly, but the rules for tailgating lots is 6 hours before kickoff, but there has always been an issue with the first Thursday game, since many of those lots are used by faculty and staff. I think 2:00 is early, and seem to recall previous openings being at 3:00 or 4:00, but I'm just going off memory and did not search past posts for the actual opening times.
I seem to remember most years it being set at "4 hours prior" instead of 6 hours for the Thursday game. Most years, kickoff has been 6pm, which translates to a 2pm tailgating time. Don't know if this year being at 7pm means it will be different or not. It sure would be nice to have something officially announced....

Top Bottom