Seth Green

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

Took the tag off the Oregon hat...either had it a while or wants his picture taken without the tag.

I appreciate you trying to make us laugh while we're all a little down.

I watched both of them play in HS quite a bit. Seth Green certainly has more upside, but Perra is a much better QB right now. I think you'd be surprised at the amount of people who have seen both play who would share the same thoughts as Tikited. (Again, obviously Green has WAY more upside)

If Perra went to Cretin, he'd have been a Phil Nelson-level recruit (not Seth Green level).

Who's the last recruit from MN that left and ended up being really really good?

Unfortunately, the state of MN doesn't make a lot of really, really good players. . .

Michael Floyd
James Laurinaitus (I refuse to look up that name)
Beau Allen (it depends upon your idea of really really good, he's in the NFL)

Who's the last recruit from MN that left and ended up being really really good?

I guess it depends on your definition of "really really good", but guys who are or likely will be playing in the NFL include Tyler Marz, Beau Allen, Billy Turner, Michael Floyd, and James Laurinaitis.

Hopefully he saved the receipt for the MN and MSU hats.

Classy of the kid to tell the MN coaches face to face.

Can't hate on him for choosing Oregon. Would've loved for him to be a Gopher, but oh well. I really do not follow Oregon football to closely, but I will certainly root for him if I catch a game on TV. Best of luck Seth.

Can't hate on him for choosing Oregon. Would've loved for him to be a Gopher, but oh well. I really do not follow Oregon football to closely, but I will certainly root for him if I catch a game on TV. Best of luck Seth.

Especially as a quarterback. I assume he wants to throw the ball, and I haven't looked up the numbers, but I hear Oregon does pass more than we do.

Keep on the path we are on and we may get the next big QB. Winning only helps.

On another note. I can't decide what is more annoying.

People who tweet @ recruits or those that tell people it's a NCAA violation for tweeting @ recruits.

I am not getting my hopes up, but the kid is a junior. How often do teenagers change their minds? I wouldn't pass up on Oregon either if I was in his position, but between now and then, a lot of things can happen. I could easily see a kid like this rethinking an early decision. Even though he is "committed" to Oregon, those coaches still need to keep a good relationship with him. Kill and Co. could swoop in and change his mind.

At the end of the day, I don't feel bad about the turn of events since it seemed pretty far fetched we would land him after he visited Oregon.

I am not getting my hopes up, but the kid is a junior. How often do teenagers change their minds? I wouldn't pass up on Oregon either if I was in his position, but between now and then, a lot of things can happen. I could easily see a kid like this rethinking an early decision. Even though he is "committed" to Oregon, those coaches still need to keep a good relationship with him. Kill and Co. could swoop in and change his mind.

At the end of the day, I don't feel bad about the turn of events since it seemed pretty far fetched we would land him after he visited Oregon.

This is what everyone needs to understand. MN will always be available to him over the next 15 months. Kill is not going to turn a 4* kid from MN down if he decides to come here.

Top Bottom