Season Ticket refund

I've seen this happen before. A seemingly normal person makes a comment and gets challenged. Things escalate and they can't let it go. After several posts, their credibility is shot.

Notes to self: 1. Don't do that. 2. How did Murray win so many games?

I've seen this happen before. A seemingly normal person makes a comment and gets challenged. Things escalate and they can't let it go. After several posts, their credibility is shot.

Notes to self: 1. Don't do that. 2. How did Murray win so many games?
Have we addressed Stalin's leadership yet?

They're not going to refund tickets until they cancel the games. There are still five and a half months until the start of the season.
The tickets themselves have always said no refunds but I was asking about the donation.

In Nebraska, high school basketball playoffs are going on as planned, but general public not invited, but they can watch on TV. That might have been a better way to go for the NCAA than cancelling everything.

That is too funny!!!! "Loofa! loofa! loofa!"

Not sure if that one falls under funny or disturbing :)

I think it is in the movie "For Love of the Game" there is a spot where Costner says "use the Loofah" with kind of weird accent. Assume it was in reference to this ad....At least I think it was For Love of the Game, definitely Costner but could have been one of his other baseball movies.

The PGA played the first round of The Players Championship at TPC Sawgrass yesterday (Thursday), with spectators present per usual.

The PGA had announced that the final three rounds would be played without spectators.

Then, last night, they cancelled the remainder of the tournament.

"PGA Tour commissioner Jay Monahan will have a news conference Friday morning.

Earlier Thursday, Monahan, after consulting with President Donald Trump and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, said he felt comfortable with the idea of playing the final three rounds of the Players Championship without spectators, but that the tour would continue to monitor the situation.

The cancellation came just hours after Rory McIlroy, the No. 1-ranked player in the world, called for all players and caddies to be tested for the coronavirus and said that if any one of them tested positive, "we need to shut it down."

"More than anything, everyone needs to get tested," McIlroy said. "I saw there's commercial labs now that are testing at some capacity, I guess, and for us to keep playing on the PGA Tour, all the tour players and people who are involved need to get tested and make sure no one's got it.

"Because everyone knows you can have it and not have symptoms and pass it on to someone who's more susceptible to getting very ill from it.""

So when will this refund happen. Hopefully they play starting around Nov. , but the stands will be empty.

So when will this refund happen. Hopefully they play starting around Nov. , but the stands will be empty.
Have you asked for one?

They haven't sent out any dates for anything that I've seen, just letting folks know about the option.

I'm fairly sure they'd give you one now if you asked...

I responded when the season went to all conference games and no fans were to be allowed. Have not heard anything. Guess I brill give them a call tomorrow

I responded when the season went to all conference games and no fans were to be allowed. Have not heard anything. Guess I brill give them a call tomorrow

I finally requested mine last week. Converted $200 to a donation. They said 4 weeks or so to process request.

My group left the money with the u for 2021. Should be interesting.

I got the whole shebang back last week. I asked for refund on day one. No complaints from me.

Top Bottom