Season ticket mailing?

Got ours a few days ago.

Still nothing here in Minneapolis. I'm also in the meaty part of the curve on points. And right smack dab in the middle of the alphabet.

Pony Express finally made it up to Blaine this afternoon.

UPS delivered mine today in south Maplewood.

Anyone else notice that they no longer print the ticket face value on the hard season tickets? It just says "Season Ticket" in its place. My cynical view says they did this to not give us season ticker holders a weekly reminder that we're being undercut by the cost of many single game tickets, not just on the secondary market but by the athletic department itself.

Anyone else notice that they no longer print the ticket face value on the hard season tickets? It just says "Season Ticket" in its place. My cynical view says they did this to not give us season ticker holders a weekly reminder that we're being undercut by the cost of many single game tickets, not just on the secondary market but by the athletic department itself.
Got my season tickets today. I didn't notice the cost disapperance. I did see that Holiday upped the ante and I now will get a dime off each gallon of gas I purchase. That's 20 cents on Tuesdays if you know the phrase that pays.

Yes I did notice that. And you are right about the reason why, IMO.

Regardless, I do like the idea that I get first choice in choosing where my seats are vs. just buying single game tickets separate..

I guess all I needed to do was complain on Gopher Hole today, because they came on the second run by UPS late this afternoon. I will have to remember to do the same next year, only sooner:rolleyes:

Finally received an email for UPS My Choice saying a delivery will be made today.

Regardless, I do like the idea that I get first choice in choosing where my seats are vs. just buying single game tickets separate..
This is my favorite part about buying single game tickets, sitting in different parts of the stadium and getting the angles and sights from each section. That and the cheap price ;)

This doesnt make sense, since the price on the ticket was always higher than what a season ticket holder paid. If you were to add up the price on all the tickets from last year, you would realize how much you really saved.

Got mine yesterday afternoon in SE Wisconsin. Phew. I was preparing to storm down to my Badger-loving neighbors (who have received some of our UPS packages inadvertently in the past), bust up the joint, and spray paint a giant block 'M' on their garage door.

Well the last two days have gone by without mine, my UPS tracker says something about an Emergency Situation or Severe Weather as the reason for the delay from Eagan to Inver Grove but I think it may just be that the driver doesn't want to deal with a little road construction on our block. I will call them tomorrow to figure out what's happening with it, but I didn't think a little dirt and a couple bumps would stop the big brown trucks :rolleyes:

I finally got mine late yesterday afternoon. I tend to be on the late side of this shipping every year.

Yes, I too noticed they no longer print the face value on the tickets and I was wondering the same thing.

Still waiting on mine. Only my third year as a season ticket holder so pretty low on the priorty chart. Guessing it will come soon. Tried to sign up with UPS My Choice. What a cluster. My address is associated to an old phone number that I no longer have so i can't complete the verification. I called their tech support and they can't change it, she said they draw it from public record (wherever that is) and I can't get any help from them.

I haven't even received a UPS My Choice alert yet. You can see why I am getting a little concerned. The status of my tickets still says Printed.

I tried signing up for UPS Tracker. They said they couldn't verify my email address, which has been the same since about 1998. The operator told me to try another, so I tried my work email. That didn't work either.
Still no tickets here. UPS guy has already stopped at my building. Called ticket office and was told to wait until Monday to see if they show up.

UPS delivered mine this morning.

Pony Express finally made it up to Blaine this afternoon.

Heard the UPS guy ring the doorbell. Got em this morning in Blaine, 19 years and counting. Fabian you near the Sports center at all or Northtown. The lady that sits behind us saw her at Cub Pheasant ridge yesterday and she said she got them last Thursday already. We renewed late, towards the end, probably why our group got them later.

UPS My Choice says I have a package coming tomorrow. Maple Grove btw

Got in touch by phone (after about 30 minutes of trying and then being transferred to a different office) with my local UPS today. Envelope with tickets is being held there. Person on phone said they tried delivering to my old address and had package sent back. Apparently they were going to keep them for a few more days and then return them to the U. They asked if I wanted them delivered on Monday, but I declined and said I will be there in person to pick them up before noon today. I don't want to take any more chances on a delivery. The people I spoke with were very courteous, and I guess I'm happy that I located the tickets.....Makes me think the ticket office still has my old address, even though I called there and changed it with one of their agents back in June.

Got in touch by phone (after about 30 minutes of trying and then being transferred to a different office) with my local UPS today. Envelope with tickets is being held there. Person on phone said they tried delivering to my old address and had package sent back. Apparently they were going to keep them for a few more days and then return them to the U. They asked if I wanted them delivered on Monday, but I declined and said I will be there in person to pick them up before noon today. I don't want to take any more chances on a delivery. The people I spoke with were very courteous, and I guess I'm happy that I located the tickets.....Makes me think the ticket office still has my old address, even though I called there and changed it with one of their agents back in June.

Can't speak for you CP, but I got at least 3 emails between May and July from the ticket office to essentially go in and confirm my address was correct for delivery of tickets. It was almost like, "You sure?", "Sure you're sure?", "One more time, Sure you're sure?", so with mine, the ticket office did a good job continually sending reminders to make sure that I was positive that I had the correct address listed.

Can't speak for you CP, but I got at least 3 emails between May and July from the ticket office to essentially go in and confirm my address was correct for delivery of tickets. It was almost like, "You sure?", "Sure you're sure?", "One more time, Sure you're sure?", so with mine, the ticket office did a good job continually sending reminders to make sure that I was positive that I had the correct address listed.

I'm not sure I received those emails....I just picked up the package, and it's weird that the address on my tickets lists my old address, but my online ticket account shows the new one.

I'm not sure I received those emails....I just picked up the package, and it's weird that the address on my tickets lists my old address, but my online ticket account shows the new one.

I had a similar issue with my bank. I changed my address, and then ordered new checks and they went to my old address. When I called into customer service, they told me "oh, well the address on the account changed, but we still have your old address as your 'check ordering' address". I could not get her to appreciate the absurdity of their system.

Tickets have arrived in Maple Grove! WOOHOO!!

I also updated my address after the deadline and everthing worked out fine.

Man, that has to be a little frustrating.

Not sure why I got the emails and you would not have.

Still nothing St. Louis Park. Looks like I owe the ticket office a phone call. Has any one else had issues with the U not delivering their tickets?

This is my first season with season tickets, so this is pretty frustrating.

Still nothing St. Louis Park. Looks like I owe the ticket office a phone call. Has any one else had issues with the U not delivering their tickets?

Worst case scenario, you email yourself your tickets

UPS doesn't show until quite late sometimes (at least in my neighborhood that is the case). So, I'd wait until Monday to make that call in case you get a very late afternoon or early evening delivery from UPS. I get nervous pretty much every year as I seem to always get my packet later in the process. But, I have never flat out been denied getting them completely or have had to make a call.

Top Bottom