Season ticket mailing?

CP Gopher

Reaction score
Does anyone know when this starts?
I'm a little worried because of an address change.

Usually early to middle of August. If you are worried just call the ticket office and they will make sure they get to the right place.

Last two years, I think I have gotten my tickets around August 15th or after.

I just received an email saying tickets were starting to go out via UPS on Monday August 4th and I should expect them to be delivered by Friday August 15th. They will not require signature and will be placed at your front door.
Ski-U-Mah

I just received an email saying tickets were starting to go out via UPS on Monday August 4th and I should expect them to be delivered by Friday August 15th. They will not require signature and will be placed at your front door.
Ski-U-Mah

+1 on the e-mail, Friday practice, here we go! :clap:

Ski-U-Mah

Does anybody have experience with tickets being delivered to their apartment or condo? I live in a condo and the "front door" is used by everyone in the building. Just curious if I need to leave a note for UPS to deliver the office, or what people have done to make sure their tickets aren't lost/stolen. Thanks!

This is all the email says...

Gopher Football Season Tickets will be shipped via UPS starting on Monday, August 4th. You can expect your tickets to arrive in the mail by Friday, August 15th. UPS will not require a signature for your tickets and will place them at your front door.

If you have any questions regarding your Gopher Football Season Tickets, please contact the Gopher Sales & Service Department at 612-624-8080 (option 2).

Go Gophers!

Of course by "arrive in the mail" they mean that it won't arrive in the mail, but via UPS...

When I lived in a condo they left it at the front door. I never had a problem, but I was always worried.

Does anybody have experience with tickets being delivered to their apartment or condo? I live in a condo and the "front door" is used by everyone in the building. Just curious if I need to leave a note for UPS to deliver the office, or what people have done to make sure their tickets aren't lost/stolen. Thanks!

I had different experiences with my past apartment deliveries. Sometimes they were left with the office but last year they were left outside the door to my apartment. Big gold envelope with a block M - glad no one took em!!

Received my season tickets today!! (Sioux Falls). Bring on the season!

Also, the gameday guide that is included states that tailgating will begin at 2pm for the first game. I believe that is an hour earlier start time from last year.

Mine arrived today in Phoenix.

Received my season tickets today!! (Sioux Falls). Bring on the season! Also, the gameday guide that is included states that tailgating will begin at 2pm for the first game. I believe that is an hour earlier start time from last year.

Same as last year...

Got mine yesterday in Eden Prairie.

I'm still concerned about mine. Moved into a new building which is really nice, but have found the mail and UPS delivery situation to be be a bit inconsistent. One day last week I found the mail not in my secure mailbox, but in a basket in the corner of the lobby with a bunch of junk mail. Couple that with the ticket office being a bit sketchy with my change of address request and I'm kind of worried.

Curious for those who got theirs, does it say "sent" in your ticket status or does it still say "printed" on Gophersports? Just curious if that could be a way to tell if they were sent or not.

Curious for those who got theirs, does it say "sent" in your ticket status or does it still say "printed" on Gophersports? Just curious if that could be a way to tell if they were sent or not.

I just checked my account and it shows a status of "Printed" even though I have received my tickets.

Relying on the u of m ticket office and the postal service is a scary proposition. Both are abhorrent operations.

Received my tickets yesterday in Otesgo. Game day guide they sent out says lots open at 2pm for tailgating the first day but the pass itself says 3pm. On the website it says tailgating starts at 2pm.

Received mine is South Minneapolis yesterday. They were kind enough to throw it on the steps, in the past they at least set it in the door, but ignored my note to put it at the back door.

Top Bottom