Season Ticket Mailing

Was vacationing out of town for the past week. UPS worker left the package outside my front door. Neighbor was concerned and picked it up off ground for safekeeping until I returned, said it sat outside for a couple days. Envelope was damp and tattered when I received it. Tickets are intact. Gave UPS a lengthy
chewing out this morning.

Was vacationing out of town for the past week. UPS worker left the package outside my front door. Neighbor was concerned and picked it up off ground for safekeeping until I returned, said it sat outside for a couple days. Envelope was damp and tattered when I received it. Tickets are intact. Gave UPS a lengthy
chewing out this morning.

How is it the UPS workers fault? Did you leave word you would be out of town therefore hold all deliveries? If not it is your fault.

OK, weird thing happened. I got duplicates of my tickets yesterday. Last week I got my ticket package plus the parking permits, then 2 days later I got another package that had duplicates of my tickets in it, no parking passes though. This happen to anyone else?

How is it the UPS workers fault? Did you leave word you would be out of town therefore hold all deliveries? If not it is your fault.

I did. The day before I left was when I heard tickets were being put in the mail. I called UPS and made arrangements for me to pick them up at my local branch when I returned.
The delivery person left notices on consecutive days, and then just left the package on a third visit.
Does that answer your question on who is at fault?

Top Bottom