Season Ticket Mailing

Thought I'd share a story of actual University successful customer service. I recently moved, but forgot to give the U my new address. As soon as I heard they were starting to send out tickets on Thursday I called and said that I had moved. They said that they had already sent out the tickets, but that they would talk to their manager and see what could be done. I kept checking my tracking number and it said "out for delivery" at my old address. Bummer, but I'd have to get over there to fetch the tickets. Sure enough, it eventually changed and said that the sender had requested delivery intercept and re-routed my tickets to my new house. I got them today, only one day late! Impressive service for once!

Ups delivered mine to the wrong house and my neighbor opened them.

I'm in an apartment complex and I didn't trust UPS thinking they may set it outside the door of my building so had UPS hold them, going to pick them up today. Super excited to rip open that package for the first time.

For the first time since I've had season tickets the UPS tracker was actually correct, I usually receive the tracking info a week late so this was a nice surprise.

I still don't have mine, but then I remembered that I didn't order them. :banghead:

I think they are sending yours to Parski house.

Therein lies the problem for UPS two day...Parski doesn't know where the hell he is, how is UPS supposed to find him?

I'm always nervous this time of year too. My home address is '255' and there is a guy down the street who lives at '225'. He has, on occasion received a package intended for my home, and is not exactly dilegent about making sure I get it (I've had to walk down and ask). If he has Badger loyalties, I could see this guy throwing out my UPS envelope.

If that happens, prepare for another unique Wisconsin crime to go down (retaliatory, of course).

I just spoke with the athletic department to get a tracking number for my tickets and I was told that they won't be mailing our season tickets until tomorrow (Wednesday). We're first time season ticket holders (zone 10) so I wonder if they mail the tickets in the same order as seat selections? Anyway, if they mail them out tomorrow, we won't receive them until Friday. I want them yesterday.

No tickets for me yet. I have to tell you I am not happy people got there's on Friday and I still don't have mine. The good thing is, I don't need them for a few weeks yet. Looking forward to getting back into it. My problem this year is out tailgate buddies moved out West and won't be here for tailgating this year.

walk-into-the-club-like_o_1425229.jpg

BRBMIoKCMAIXt6e.jpg:large

:D

For what it's worth I called today and asked when I should be concerned and they said we should receive them by Friday. :confused: :mad:

I'm always nervous this time of year too. My home address is '255' and there is a guy down the street who lives at '225'. He has, on occasion received a package intended for my home, and is not exactly dilegent about making sure I get it (I've had to walk down and ask). If he has Badger loyalties, I could see this guy throwing out my UPS envelope.

If that happens, prepare for another unique Wisconsin crime to go down (retaliatory, of course).

That requires a chair leg to the eye socket...:eek:

Got 'em about an hour ago here in the Valley of the Sun!

Where are my tickets? Still waiting...Geeze!

I just spoke with the athletic department to get a tracking number for my tickets and I was told that they won't be mailing our season tickets until tomorrow (Wednesday). We're first time season ticket holders (zone 10) so I wonder if they mail the tickets in the same order as seat selections? Anyway, if they mail them out tomorrow, we won't receive them until Friday. I want them yesterday.

First time for me too, but i had UPS hold them at the Minneapolis hub instead of them being dropped off at my apartment. Was able to pick them up yesterday so I don't think it's based on zone order.

Where are my tickets? Still waiting...Geeze!

You are going to have to stay up all night, Parski. I heard UPS is delivering in your neighborhood during the night, 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.

Still don't have mine yet either but that is nothing new. Every year it seems that I am the last. However; I'll be moving to a new address in 9 days so if I don't get them by EOW I'll be getting a little nervous.

Still don't have mine yet either but that is nothing new. Every year it seems that I am the last. However; I'll be moving to a new address in 9 days so if I don't get them by EOW I'll be getting a little nervous.

If you don't get them you can always transfer them to yourself through mygophersports.com

Just got back from my lunch break. When I went home, I was pleasantly surprised to find my tickets sitting in the back door with a post-it note attached to it from the UPS man that said "Go Gophers! Ski-U-Mah!"! Was pretty awesome to see! :clap: :clap: :)

Just got back from my lunch break. When I went home, I was pleasantly surprised to find my tickets sitting in the back door with a post-it note attached to it from the UPS man that said "Go Gophers! Ski-U-Mah!"! Was pretty awesome to see! :clap: :clap: :)

I wonder if I can get this UPS man to deliver packages to my neighbor, who is always decked out in black and yellow...:rolleyes:

Our season tickets were mailed yesterday and they arrived today. We're a happy, happy family!

Finally!! A beautiful gold envelope came today. I'm ready for UNLV! Ski-U-Mah

Attachments

• image-3812659860.jpg
    image-3812659860.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 13

Got mine. A few years ago I didn't get mine until a week before the season started. I called the U. I called my post office, etc.. I finally went to my neighbor, who had been out of town for a couple of weeks, and there they were! She never bothered to look at her mail before she left for vacation and didn't notice the big envelope. Talk about panic..

Got ours today too. Wish they still had all the coupons for "perks" at the stadium and various businesses. Another year of Craguns and the Bookstore.

Top Bottom