Season Ticket Mailing

Reaction score
Just heard from my contact in the ticket office that they are starting to send them out today and will continue for the next 2-3 days. They are being sent via 2-day UPS, guess I'll be staying home this weekend waiting for their arrival.

I would stay home myself but I have to go up to Walker, MN to get my new "M"Bulance painted! Can't wait for the season!

2-day UPS doesn't deliver on weekends unless specifically requested (and paid) to do that, correct? I'd assume they'd only be delivered Monday through Friday regardless of what shipping option was chosen, short of weekend delivery.

So, going out starting today for the next 2 to 3 days means Thursday through Tuesday, with delivery probably tomorrow through next Thursday. Just a guess

I would stay home myself but I have to go up to Walker, MN to get my new "M"Bulance painted! Can't wait for the season!

Your're the ambulance guy? Man, I walk right by you every week.

One of my favorite days of the year, when my tix arrive. Seems a little ridiculous, but I can't help it. Puts something tangible in my hands that says I'm going to these games.

One of my favorite days of the year, when my tix arrive. Seems a little ridiculous, but I can't help it. Puts something tangible in my hands that says I'm going to these games.

+1! Once I see those tickets, I know it is that much closer to gameday!

Are parking passes going out at the same time or later?

Also, I'm guessing JoeDirt is a different ambulance guy than the one that's always in the Maroon Lot. That one is a friend of a friend of a friend and I'd be surprised if he went by JoeDirt. I could be wrong but I hope I'm not. The more decked out tailgating vehicles the better!

Your're the ambulance guy? Man, I walk right by you every week.

Actually I'm not the one your thinking of. I've seen him many times but my ambulance is going to make its inaugural appearance on the 29th in the St. Paul lot. I will post pics of the paint job sometime next week!

Got my tickets today

Just got my tickets about 10 minutes ago via UPS 2 DAY DELIVERY. I haven't bother to look up the tracking number to see when they were dropped off but if I am reading the label correctly they were dropped off at UPS about 7:30 last night.

Hawkeye tickets.jpg
Season tickets have arrived! Check out the tickets to the Iowa game. A photo of the Hawkeye cheerleading team was included on the tickets! Pretty cool!

View attachment 2202
Season tickets have arrived! Check out the tickets to the Iowa game. A photo of the Hawkeye cheerleading team was included on the tickets! Pretty cool!

tyrion-approves-game-of-thrones.gif

They're here!! Fun to see my five year old recognize all the logos. I especially like to hear him say , "we hate Iowa." and Bucky smells. Poor parenting?

They're here!! Fun to see my five year old recognize all the logos. I especially like to hear him say , "we hate Iowa." and Bucky smells. Poor parenting?

Not at all! Sounds like outstanding parenting to me!

They just started to send them out today...how did you get them already?

I got my tix a couple of hours ago. Happy Friday indeed!

Ski-U-Mah and Go Gophers!

Got them! It's On!

Time to stock up on Halls lozenges and maybe a new Gophers shirt.

Got mine today as did most of the people in our group of 6!

Thank god it's UPS. My mail carrier can't seem to figure out this address thing.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr......they still did not come today!

Where the hell are mine? I don't sleep well this time of year until U have them. :confused:

Where the hell are mine? I don't sleep well this time of year until U have them. :confused:

Maybe Parski took them. He seems to be a little desperate right now. I've heard station19 and Dr.Don found a set just laying next to Parski doors. Of all the luck!

Maybe Parski took them. He seems to be a little desperate right now. I've heard station19 and Dr.Don found a set just laying next to Parski doors. Of all the luck!

Parski you got em???

Top Bottom