Seantrel to sign Thursday...

Ok.

I'm more interested in when Sean Daddy, or Daddy Sean, or Sean Dizzle, or whatever's album drops.

HOLLA!!!

Good for him, when does he move?

If the thursday passes without him signing with USC expect the 'where will he land' topic to fire right back up.

Will he use crayon, one of those magic markers that smell like cherries, or will his daddy sign his name in dots and leave them for Seantrel to connect?

Will he use crayon, one of those magic markers that smell like cherries, or will his daddy sign his name in dots and leave them for Seantrel to connect?

That made me laugh haha!

I wish Seantrel were coming here, but he would have been an anchor on the line for the next four years. It does really bother me how Sean always says "we are signing..." "we are doing this..."

:clap:

Hopefully Sean remembers to fill in the "trel" when he signs the letter for his son, otherwise his cover may be blown, course maybe it would give his next album drop with Snoop Dogg more street cred to be investigated by the NCAA.

There is a link on the Pioneer Press webpage right now who's title says that Seantrel will NOT sign his LOI on Thursday, but the link does not work. Anyone hear any rumors?

Fixed now. Scheduling logistics? WTH?:

http://www.twincities.com/sports/ci_14692459

Scheduling logistics, AKA, not enough people paying attention to my *cough cough*, oh I mean my son's college signing day. How bout this, sign the damn thing behind closed doors at the school office? Oh wait, that wouldn't attract enough hype. Better do the signing in Times Square, with ESPN covering it, wearing a rainbow wig, and while riding a unicycle on a high wire.
What a joke.

The has displayed that it is willing to wait while a player gets things straightened out. He should speak with MG.

I thought the whole point was he was going out to Los Angeles to sign the damn thing?

I'm so confused by this situation and genuinely feel sorry for the kid. If he's not coming to the U, he sure needs to find a better place to play than USC, even if its a Big Ten rival.

Is the problem that his NCAA clearinghouse stuff is not completed. SEC bound?

I feel bad for the guy.... it seems like everyone but him is in control of the situation.

I feel bad for the guy.... it seems like everyone but him is in control of the situation.

You know I would too, but this was his choice to make. He's the one with the scholarship offers, he could have told his crazy rapper dad to shove it. He won't need any support in college. He's either been manipulated to the point of blindness, or he's decided to let others control his destiny.
Either way it's a really silly situation, and sad.

lets hope not

"I'll bet Brew is still speaking with him."

I hope he gets his act together and does the right thing for himself. Minnesota is his best option.

Top Recruit Will Sign With U.S.C. on Tuesday
By THAYER EVANS (New York Times)

After not signing a letter of intent with Southern California last week as originally planned, Seantrel Henderson, an offensive lineman considered by most analysts to be the nation’s top high school football recruit, will sign with the Trojans on Tuesday.

On Sunday, Henderson’s father, Sean, said that his son will his letter of intent on Tuesday at 2:45 p.m. CST during a ceremony at Cretin-Derham Hall High School in St. Paul, Minn. and then fax it to U.S.C.

“It is U.S.C.,” the elder Henderson said in a telephone interview. “There’s no doubts. A hundred thousand, trillion percent, it’s U.S.C. It’s 100 percent.”

The St. Paul Pioneer Press reported last week that Henderson did not sign a letter of intent with U.S.C. last Thursday as originally planned because of “scheduling logistics.”

Last Monday, Sean Henderson had said that his son received his ACT scores Friday that made him academically eligible and that he would sign with U.S.C. on Thursday.

“We never said that there were ‘scheduling logistics’ errors,” Henderson said. “There was never a quote like that from me or Seantrel.”

But Henderson said the reason that his son didn’t sign last Thursday was because “there were people that wanted to be there that couldn’t be there.” He dismissed speculation by some that he and his son delayed signing to try to generate more publicity.

“We’re over it,” Henderson said of the rumors.

Henderson, a 6-foot-8, 340-pound left tackle, announced on signing day in February that he would attend U.S.C., but did not sign a letter of intent with the Trojans, who, according to rivals.com, have the nation’s top-rated recruiting class.

Henderson and his family said they wanted to wait until U.S.C. appeared before an N.C.A.A. infractions committee last month to get a sense of where the investigation into the Trojans’ athletic department, football program and men’s basketball program was headed although penalties are not believed to be known until next month.

Top Recruit Will Sign With U.S.C. on Tuesday
By THAYER EVANS (New York Times)

Can you send me a signed copy of Sean Henderson's album when it drops? I heard Petey Pablo and the new Death Row Records are producing.

Top Bottom