Seantrel to sign Thursday...

Can you send me a signed copy of Sean Henderson's album when it drops? I heard Petey Pablo and the new Death Row Records are producing.

Sure the only reason a kid would want to play at USC is too get a record deal.

The Typical Big 10 Fan​
742_funny_fat_men.jpg

Where he is going
lagunainnatlagunaviewfromro.jpg

Sure the only reason a kid would want to play at USC is too get a record deal.

The Typical Big 10 Fan​
742_funny_fat_men.jpg

Where he is going
lagunainnatlagunaviewfromro.jpg

i dont know man, looks like those pictures are from the same place, i dont know which big ten state has palm trees. Maybe you and your brothers???

An interesting perspective on the whole SH deal with USC. Scroll down to the last question.

http://www.sportingnews.com/college...hayes-mailbag-alabama-wont-be-invincible-2010

This is exactly how I feel about the whole thing. By the way, what will Sean do when he isn't in the limelight anymore (of course, besides working on his rapping career)? I'm pretty sick of him saying "we" when referring to things that really impacts only Seantrel (or should only impact Seantrel). I gave Sean the benefit of the doubt early in the process but after going through this whole thing its now pretty apparent he is in it for himself. Pretty sad situation.

Anybody know the rules? What happens if Seantrel signs, USC gets spanked by the NCAA significantly and Seantrel decides that's not his best option.

Is the LOI the same as going to class? In other words, does he have to sit a year if he signs the LOI but never enrolls or participates in a practice?

The LOI is signed, sealed and delivered. You can all move along now, nothing more to see.....

pure manipulation

The picture of Seantrel's signing in the paper today was hilarious. Sean was holding up 1 finger like he is the one who is #1 instead of his son. Funny in a sad sad way.

I'll just reiterate that I bet Seantrel regrets his decision, unless he likes riding the pine for a couple years.

And Sean... I hope he "keeps it real" and whatnot. Rap about how he's as cold as Minnesota or something.

And finally... Thayer Evans is a total d-bag. That's a fact that is as signed, sealed, and delivered as Seantrel's LOI.

Top Bottom