Scholarship count

huh?
you guys do a good job of updating MN HS recruits. sorry. geez.

Mea culpa for helping to derail the thread. But, derailments should be a known known for any thread over 1 page long.

Regarding scholarships that seems like a fluid situation and my understanding is they don’t need to be at 85 until the start of summer camp. I suppose the only real discussion to be had is what sticks and carrrots will be deployed to get to that number.

Last edited:

Anyone watch the State of the Union address last night?

Mea culpa for helping to derail the thread. But, derailments should be a known known for any thread over 1 page long.

Regarding scholarships that seems like a fluid situation and my understanding is they don’t need to be at 85 until the start of summer camp. I suppose the only real discussion to be had is what sticks and carrrots will be deployed to get to that number.
I imagine spring practice will help too, some of the player who have been on the team a few years might find themselves 3 string or lower on the depth chart and decide they want more playing time.

I imagine spring practice will help too, some of the player who have been on the team a few years might find themselves 3 string or lower on the depth chart and decide they want more playing time.
Or might be encouraged to seek more playing time elsewhere.

Top Bottom