Royce White says odds on him returning to Gophers basketball team are 'slim and none'

there is so much more to the whole Royce White saga than those two incidents but he will not be playing at Minnesota so there is no need to further discuss him. He is delusional if he thinks he will play anywhere next year other than a juco.

Also not sure what game Shooter was watching but Royce looked very out of shape and didn't do anything special playing against 16 and 17 year olds. He even got stuffed by the rim on a dunk attempt, something I had never seen happen to him before.

Also not sure what game Shooter was watching but Royce looked very out of shape and didn't do anything special playing against 16 and 17 year olds. He even got stuffed by the rim on a dunk attempt, something I had never seen happen to him before.

"Looked both powerful and graceful on the court" Ha, Shooter was there long enough to watch the last few minutes of the game and get his interview. Also, Royce got stuffed 3 times in a row by those youngsters... the third was called foul out of mercy.

"Looked both powerful and graceful on the court" Ha, Shooter was there long enough to watch the last few minutes of the game and get his interview. Also, Royce got stuffed 3 times in a row by those youngsters... the third was called foul out of mercy.

I was hoping someone else saw that series of blocks the same way I thought I did. But on the plus side he did NOT pick up a technical after setting a Pulley league record for T's last year.
I thought he looked like he hadn't played competitive ball in quite a while. You could see a little flash but after the first couple of minutes everything was a just a notch slower than he wanted.

there is so much more to the whole Royce White saga than those two incidents but he will not be playing at Minnesota so there is no need to further discuss him. He is delusional if he thinks he will play anywhere next year other than a juco.

Actually Johnny, now that we KNOW he's not coming here, can you divulge some of the other stuff going on with Royce?

and hopefully slim has left the building.

Now why the heck do you want me to leave the building, SS? I haven't even spilled a beer on anyone...yet. :)

Royce...please quickly find another fan base to torture with your painful immaturity.

My favorite part of watching Royce play in the Pulley league was seeing him pose for a picture during halftime. The guy taking the picture for the rosters or website said something like "Just like old times" as they were getting the picture ready so Royce turned perpendicular to the camera for a moment to imitate posing for a mugshot at the county jail and then laughed a little bit.

Its unfortunate that he doesn't take these legal dealings seriously, but its nice to know he won't be suiting up for the Gophers.

Top Bottom