Rose Bowl thread... Skunks vs Ducks

This is a crazy game. WoW!!

Wow.. did we just see some defense?!

Boy is Wisconsin awful on defense. As we know from the Mason years, plodding running attacks don't come back from behind very well. Oregon has just scored way too many easy touchdowns...

You can get away with no defense if you can score anytime your offense is on the field, like oklahoma state or oregon.
almost like arena football.

I hope if WI loses it's because they can't stop the clock because they are out of timeouts and they're at ORs 1 :)
This is the same genius who went for 2 against TCU to win last year and threw a pass from the spread instead of rushing against an overmatched defense. He's a big game coach alright.

Boy...a time out sure would have helped there...wouldn't it?

Never go full retard, Bart, never go full retard...

HAHAHA Clock ran out on Wisconsin thank to the idiot Wilson who had to spike the ball and the clock was at zero when he spike it. hahahaha.

The Tecmo Bowl is over. Bret Bielema's tears of rage are delicious.

UW is now 2-4 in bowl games with BB at the helm.

Go Gophers!!

Where are all the skunk trolls now?
Hmmm????

Big Game Bielema falls to 1-4 in his last 5 bowl games.

Cobra, shame on you for using that term. That is what drove super posters like Rick Mons away from the GopherHole. I hope to God that you do not ever have a developmentally handicapped child. Maybe you would understand the sensitivity of such terms. We miss Rick Mons.

Bielema is one of the worst crunch time coaches in CFB. Love it.

I just want to congratulate all the badger lurkers on here, you know who you are.
Another year and still no bowl win or national championship!
Next season the ax will come back home to Minnesota
Go Gophers

phps4YsyW

YouSuck.jpg

Wilson picked an inopportune time to make his most boneheaded play of the year.

HAHAHA Clock ran out on Wisconsin thank to the idiot Wilson who had to spike the ball and the clock was at zero when he spike it. hahahaha.

Isn't that the coach's call?

I always enjoy seeing Bielma shoot himself in the foot, and even though I was half pulling for sconnie here, it's fun to watch them lose. But as far as Wilson goes I've heard nothing that doesn't point to him being a bright, good kid.

IMO - no fault of Wilson, the coaches call the plays. As much as I despise BB, can't fault him either, the one replay on the kick return looked pretty close. Wisconsin lack of defense is to blame and the fumble by Ama-dude. Those things happen.

Very enjoyable game - especially the ending.

Top Bottom