Rose Bowl thread... Skunks vs Ducks

Cobra

former west banker
Reaction score
Looking like a low scoring defensive struggle this year.

^^^^^^^
Sarcasm alert for those that didn't get it.

I'm pullin for Wisconsin.

Go B1G or Big Ten.

I would rather live in wisconsin than pull for them--- oh that's right I do live over in badger land and I would never pull for this team. Go Ducks!

Big 10 fan but just can't pull for Bucky - Go Ducks!! Oregon speed kills!!

Go ducks!

Ot: what is with the trashy 'cougar' ad on the 'hole?

I hate to sound old-fashioned but, I remember when teams played defense.

Oregon's quick scoring plays into wis.'s hands. Wis. can wear down Ore's defense.

The ACC officiating crews are not very well regarded in the Southeast.

what is your guess for second half points- I think we are going to see a defensive struggle in second half. 21 for oregon, 18 for wiscy. They will go and get one 2 pt. conversion.

Big Ten is not competitive with the top conferences and we're not competitive in the Big Ten. Long way to go, I'd say. Discouraging.

Big Ten is not competitive with the top conferences and we're not competitive in the Big Ten. Long way to go, I'd say. Discouraging.

That is what I was thinking. However, I would not say that the Big 10 is not competitive with the top conferences. It is not competitive with LSU and Alabama, but outside of that I think the Big 10's top teams can run with the rest. OSU and PSU have a lot of turmoil right now which negatively impacted their programs this year. OSU will definitely be back on top soon. PSU may have a longer haul. With that said, MN has a ways to go to be one of the better big 10 teams.

Bart Bienema - What a genius!!!

This is the kind of game that the underdog wins. Wis. is keeping it close going into the fourth. Good chance they pull this off.

Top Bottom