Random take of the day: Coach Brew deserves credit on McKinley & Dandridge suspension

^^^^^^^^^

Somebody is a drama queen. What color tights do you wear when you perform at the renaissance festival?
Drama queen? I'm not the one who hangs out on a rival team's message board. Look within and heal thyself, noble poster.

Drama queen? I'm not the one who hangs out on a rival team's message board. Look within and heal thyself, noble poster.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Another fine performance. Noble poster . . . heal thyself . . . that stuff is pure gold, probably really gets everyone all giggly at the Shakespearean Club social night, huh?

You guys have the strangest ideas of what people should find insulting. Maybe it's some kind of generational thing.

I hope its not insulting. That wouldn't be nice. To each his own eh noble poster? You've got talent, I say use it.

*inhales deeply*??? Be proud of that expressive talent. Not many can showboat such dramatic skill on a sports message board.

Showboating would be doing something totally outrageous, like implying the word of the mother of a rape victim should be discounted because she is too emotional to be trusted.

Showboating would be doing something totally outrageous, like implying the word of the mother of a rape victim should be discounted because she is too emotional to be trusted.

Now you have gone from being a showoff to being intellectually dishonest. Tsk, tsk. Everybody knows that showboating means showing off, which is of course what you are trying to do. What you appear to be accusing me of is some form of moral bankruptcy, not showboating. Surely you must be smarter than that. Of course, you know darned well that I never implied that the word of a mother of a rape victim should be discounted as to the crime or her daughter's suffering, but that doesn't help your theatrical little cause now does it? Never mind the fact that the victim's mother didn't really condemn Kirk Ferentz as you *inhales deeply* want her to have done. Also never mind the fact that an independent investigation and report to the Regents found that the mother's perceptions of how the University handled matters were largely inaccurate. That is no slam on the victim's mother, as how could she possibly have an accurate assessment of such matters.

Now comes the part where you apply your literary genius to the task of twisting the truth to allege that I don't believe that the victim was victimized at all. You are up to the task. I have confidence in you *noble* poster.

I'm more interested in why you have spent over 300 posts of your life defending the valor of your football program on a Gophers board.

I'm more interested in why you have spent over 300 posts of your life defending the valor of your football program on a Gophers board.

Oh gee, you got me there. Well, for one I haven't spent over 300 posts on this board defending Iowa's valor. I wonder how many posts you have spent attacking it? That is perhaps a better question. Another compelling question is why would educated adults feel the need to fabricate things to attack Iowa's football program over, and then take offense when someone presents actual facts to dispute the fabrications?

I know what you really mean, right? You are thinking something like how dare someone with "Hawk" in his handle post on this sacred message board. Well, I have some answers, and a suggestion. I post here because I am a fan of the Gophers. That is right, I am a Gopher fan. Ahead of the Hawks? No, but a fan nonetheless. I am also a fan of this great state. Of my posts, I challenge you or anyone to find one that disparages the Gophers. I don't think you will, and if I am wrong and have done so, I will likely apologize for making it.

Now here is my suggestion Sir Khaliqelot. If my presence offends you, why not use the Ignore function offered by this site so that you need not be bothered by the foul odor of my posts? There. Problem solved. *exhales deeply* :D Now you can spend the extra time being the drama queen against some other villain.

Top Bottom