Pro-Leach Email Campaign!

Demi

Reaction score
Make your voices heard for the obvious choice as next head coach! Let Maturi know your feelings! We can not sit silent while this type of decision is being made!

[email protected]

My email has been sent...I am officially on the Mike Leach bandwagon!

Got a quick response.

Appreciate. We are looking at all candidates at this time. Thanks for the
recommendation.

Joel Maturi

Thanks for the email addy. Sent.

Also, I agree that it would be a great idea for someone web-savvy to set up a site in support of Leach, and a petition would be quite helpful too. Time to get the ball rolling on this thing. :)

Very effective

Make your voices heard for the obvious choice as next head coach! Let Maturi know your feelings! We can not sit silent while this type of decision is being made!

[email protected]

Knock yourselves out. I'm sure that will move the meter one way or the other

Knock yourselves out. I'm sure that will move the meter one way or the other

Well it sure doesn't hurt, does it? At worst, it's wasting about 2 minutes worth of time. No harm at all in making your feelings known to the guy responsible for the hiring, whether that's pointless or not.

I sent mine to maturi and bruininks last week.fb page is good idea, let's get a site.

I found a Leach4Gophers twitter page. :)

I love how people think that an AD is going to hire a football coach because rubes on a message board email him. If that's the case I'm going to email him and ask him for 50 yard line seats. Maybe he'll throw in a new car as well....

I love how people think that an AD is going to hire a football coach because rubes on a message board email him. If that's the case I'm going to email him and ask him for 50 yard line seats. Maybe he'll throw in a new car as well....

Well, he's not going to NOT hire a coach because of it. Just something else to take into consideration. Public opinion.

Well, he's not going to NOT hire a coach because of it. Just something else to take into consideration. Public opinion.

Emails do mean something. When OSU and Michigan close the regular season against each other next season, we should all remember the power of e-mails.

Emails do mean something. When OSU and Michigan close the regular season against each other next season, we should all remember the power of e-mails.

+1

And if you think public opinion, fan support and alumni speaking out didn't have something to do with the timing of Tim Brewster's firing...ur crazy.

Hello Mr. Maturi,

I am a current sophomore here at the University of Minnesota. I have bought season tickets to Gopher Football both years and have stuck with the team by attending every home game until the very end. I know that you and President Bruininks are heavily invested in finding the right coach for the Gophers next year. I am writing to express the fact that I feel that Mike Leach is the best candidate for the job. I know that you are pursuing every available option, but I'd like you to know that Mike Leach is DEFINITELY the fan-favorite. Upon hearing Marc Trestman's name as the favorite, the whole gopherhole.com community simultaneously almost had a heart attack.

Mike Leach for Minnesota!

Sincerely,
Corey Field

Above is the email I just sent!

Niiiiiice!!! Lets keep them emails coming!!!

+1

And if you think public opinion, fan support and alumni speaking out didn't have something to do with the timing of Tim Brewster's firing...ur crazy.

Or it was the voices of a select few boosters who speak with their checkbooks as much as their mouth. Unless you are a big donor, I wouldn't plan on your opinion carrying much weight.

Or it was something that the OSU and Michigan ADs wanted all along and that us why it happened.

My response went something like "Thanks Luke. Appreciate. Hope all is well." - Joel

I emailed him last week(about not hiring Trestman) and thanks to my unique last name he may remember my other email the way it sounds.

Top Bottom