Price switches to UNC

Anyone able to validate this information: It was reported by one of the moderators at GI that RobDon called the gopher coaches wanting to commit to the team but they told him they were full at DB....???

"I'll have you know I pay for that information. I'd appreciate you not giving it away for free." - Some GI d*uche coming over here

Seriously though, that is terribly unfortunate if true. This team desperately needs help in the secondary. Frankly, I wouldn't mind if every tender we have left went to a DB. (Exaggerating, though only slightly).

"I'll have you know I pay for that information. I'd appreciate you not giving it away for free." - Some GI d*uche coming over here

Seriously though, that is terribly unfortunate if true. This team desperately needs help in the secondary. Frankly, I wouldn't mind if every tender we have left went to a DB. (Exaggerating, though only slightly).

I definitely think that, since we are bare at DB next year, we should give scholarship offers to the best DB prospects that are available to us. Looking at our DB commits, it was rumored we told Antoine Lewis to keep his options open and Allen Veazie still isn't ranked by rivals and has 2 D1AA offers. You would think RobDon would be able to replace one of those two. Also, what was the point of having him visit if they knew they weren't going to take him?

Top Bottom