Predict the Score Thread: Michigan State at Minnesota

Is losing 49-0 at home to your arch-rival and a Hitler Incident rock bottom?

That's not even counting how they were being coached by an interim coach replacing the guy who got fired for sexually harassing the sexual harassment trainer.

Losing to that team at home would also be rock bottom for Gophers so let's not do that.

Goldy 27
Sparty 10
I thought Nassar was rock bottom.

Golden Gophers 38
MSU 17

We solve the red zone….

Goldenboy says:
Golden Gophers 24
Spartans 10

This game will never be in doubt.

Gophers 26
Spartans 3

I'll go with
Gophers 20
MSU 13

that is based on the assumption that Taylor plays - as PJ seemed to be hinting on Monday with a comment about some 'good news.'

If Taylor does not play and it's Tyler and ? at RB, then my alternate pick is
Gophers 13
MSU 10

Or if defense continues what they started last week and Young Nubin, Max Grande, or Marquis Williams can combine for 100 yards to go along with Jackson as himself and Crooms as his real self, we will be fine.
If that all happens yes.

I really hope I'm wrong. But the scars of 45+ years of being a Gophs fan run deep.
MSU 23
Gophs 15

MSU is not as bad as people think and the Gophers are ripe for an emotional let down. We have ALL seen this movie before. The fact our two best RB will be gimpy at best adds to the concern.

Sparty quits

MN 38
MSU 10
I think with the cold weather, if we can get to an early lead there is a good chance they will quit. I've seen it before where the away team in cold weather will just quit if they get down.

Top Bottom