Predict the Score Thread: Michigan State at Minnesota

the school that doesn't use hitler trivia: 20
the school that does use hitler trivia: 17

Yeah, that definitely was an attention grabber.

Maybe for the next home game, they'll ask the question: "Which of the following persons was murdered by the Manson family?"

Last edited:

1Q: MSU 3, Minnesota 7
2Q: MSU 3, Minnesota 10
3Q: MSU 6, Minnesota 17
FINAL: MSU 12, Minnesota 17

Darius Taylor sees some time but plays less today, though Gopher pass game makes up for this by keeping drives alive and making chunk plays. Sean Tyler has his best game yet with a rushing touchdown of his own, and while Michigan State makes it interesting late they fail their two-point conversion that would have made it a three-point game and Gophers recover the onside kick. Sparty has some fight left in them after their blowout loss to Michigan but Minnesota’s defense does just enough to take the win.

MN 12
MSU 10
I was thinking of posting the same thing. But it can't be as bad as last week can it? I guess it can, but my heart of hearts is saying
Sota 23
Little Hitlers 13

the school that doesn't use hitler trivia: 20
the school that does use hitler trivia: 17
Is losing 49-0 at home to your arch-rival and a Hitler Incident rock bottom?

That's not even counting how they were being coached by an interim coach replacing the guy who got fired for sexually harassing the sexual harassment trainer.

Losing to that team at home would also be rock bottom for Gophers so let's not do that.

Goldy 27
Sparty 10

If Taylor and evans are out:
MSU 17
MN 14

If either play and stay healthy:
MN 20
MSU 14

Hard to predict, skill positions are banged up. Gophers win in the trench’s and come out on top 24-13

If Taylor and evans are out:
MSU 17
MN 14

If either play and stay healthy:
MN 20
MSU 14
Or if defense continues what they started last week and Young Nubin, Max Grande, or Marquis Williams can combine for 100 yards to go along with Jackson as himself and Crooms as his real self, we will be fine.

Athan lights up the Spartans on the Celebrated Greek Holiday of Oxi Day. A day when the Greeks stood up to the Facist in WWII.

35 Gophers
10 MSU
This is a likely scenario.

Top Bottom