Predict the Score Thread - Floyd of Rosedale on the Line!!! MINNESOTA vs Iowa

1Q: Minnesota 3, Iowa 3
2Q: Minnesota 13, Iowa 6
3Q: Minnesota 16, Iowa 6
FINAL: Minnesota 16, Iowa 13

Does PJ play for FGs or try be aggressive? My worry is the former despite an offense that should be very good on 3rd and medium and 4th and short. I love how our defense matches up with them overall and I don’t think they have the playmakers outside or qb to kill us when we blitz.

So because I think pj does stay fairly conservative
Gophs 16
Iowa 10

Would you say their performance this year so far is better or worse than the Gophers?
Fairly equal. But I would say the Gophers slightly better.

Lost to a decent team like the Gophers did.

Gophers dominated bad teams better.

Fairly equal. But I would say the Gophers slightly better.

Lost to a decent team like the Gophers did.

Gophers dominated bad teams better.
Fair. Just wasn't sure where you were at with either team.

Gophers 24
Iowa 9

Our kicker makes all his attempts again further increasing game 1 loss frustration.

Iowa gets a pick 6 and a safety as Gopher D dominates Iowa offense!

17-14 Gophers. FG on final play wins this one.
I’m not feeling good about premising a Gopher win on a last minute FG. Iowa kicker will go 100%; Dragan probably 66%. I think the Gophs need to win handily, to eliminate chance of Iowa winning on a big play at the end (which it often seems to do against us).

73-0 Gophers win big. Brosmer throws 7 TD passes and The running game rushes for well over 200 yards. Koi Perich will come off the bench for 2 pick-6s and Maverick will cause a forced fumble and run it into the endzone. Iowa will complain after the game that the refs threw the game.

I’m not feeling good about premising a Gopher win on a last minute FG. Iowa kicker will go 100%; Dragan probably 66%. I think the Gophs need to win handily, to eliminate chance of Iowa winning on a big play at the end (which it often seems to do against us).
I would prefer a win by a wider margin too. But I will feel good about any win. And I have confidence in our kicker.

Top Bottom