Post Game Thread: Gophers With AMAZING Comeback Win!!!

Offense had me worried! Athan needs to work on the accuracy - a little too much air under some of those passes too. But it's clear we have weapons all over the field. Looking forward to all the progress over the season. I think good things are ahead.

Oh, and hell of a game, Gophers! Great job on the win.

Felt a little like Iowa game last year, but the good guys won.

Big loss on the stat sheet, Nebraska gets far fewer points than expected, but the Gophers win 13-10

Listened to most of the game on the way to the cabin. Caught the last three minutes on TV when we got here. Fortunately, got a free hour preview of Fox Sports up here because I haven't signed up for a streaming service for football and hockey season yet - I'll do that this week.

I was so frustrated for most of the game, but what an ending. My weekend starts in a GREAT mood!

This game is the perfect illustration of why teams should never be forced to start with a conference game in college football. You need those tune-up games to work out the kinks and get things moving in the right direction.

So glad we pulled out the win, didn't get to see most of the game because I was at a high school game but sounds like the D played great.

That catch by Jackson was unbelievable, that will be one that gets replayed for years and for good reason.

Glad we have a weaker opponent next week to continue working on things and getting ready to take on UNC.

Heck of a way to start the year.

Nubin and Jackson were great. AK held it together on the last drive. Defense was very good. We have to find a way to run the ball more effectively.

Not the win I was hoping for, but a win nonetheless. Defense was solid. Hopefully Athan settles down and the running game gets going.

For those concerned (at this point at least), remember 2019 started with 3 stupidly close games against weak non conference teams and that season turned out ok.

That's a bad Nebraska team but we played pretty bad and won the game.

I'll save other threads for my gripes about coaching and officiating, for this one, I'll just say. . . college football is awesome and Nubin drinks for free in Dinkytown.

Nubin and Jackson were great. AK held it together on the last drive. Defense was very good. We have to find a way to run the ball more effectively.
I’m not a football guy, but a bit more creative play calling might help the running game.

Not the win I was hoping for, but a win nonetheless. Defense was solid. Hopefully Athan settles down and the running game gets going.

For those concerned (at this point at least), remember 2019 started with 3 stupidly close games against weak non conference teams and that season turned out ok.
This game felt very much like 2019 with a few of those games us having no right winning.

RTBSUMGG!!
ONE AND OH IN THE NEBRASKA CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON.
NOTHING ELSE MATTERS RIGHT NOW!!!

Nubin is an absolute stud. Kesich with ice in the veins. AK grew a ton out there and came through when it mattered most. OL needs to gel (they miss JMS dearly, Boe had some tough moments). Lots
To fix prior to next week but a little longer week to do so.

Spot on.

Top Bottom