Post Game Thread: Gophers Win 3rd Quick Lane Bowl!!

Taylor is really, really good. He could start for Michigan. Not sure how PJ not only got him, but he's not in the portal. He could set all sorts of records if he stays healthy next year. The real surprise to me is how strong on his feet he is for a freshman. We need a passing game and some DB's. Someone help me here. Besides Jackson, who at WR do you think can make a difference? Or is it all QB play?

They got some players back and had a Coach and some players leave.

And they won. Nice way to end the year.

I have to wonder if running Taylor that much was a way to show his commitment to him and make sure he sticks around.

He's clearly really good and should get the bulk of the carries but man that is a lot.

If he had played in the last 3-4 games that could be worrisome. But he hadn't played since 10/21 and he was playing in front of a whole lot of hometown family and friends.

He'll be alright.

Dude could get hurt in practice too.

Fans sweat this kinda thing too much.
Where did he get hurt this year? It’s way too many carries. Zero reason to give him 35 carries and Nubin 3. It’s not just injury concern, I’m sure he is more effective with fresher legs too. I don’t mind having a work horse rb, but it needs to make sense. When you finally put the back up in and he rips a nice run, maybe think he is capable of running on this defense too.

I had frowned on this loser bowl. Cut the number of bowls.

But then I liked the game so it turned out fine. It was a good use of my attention and time. Nice ending to the season.

We’re bowl eligible! I wonder which bowl we’ll get to go to? I hope Vegas bowl for NYE!

Taylor is really, really good. He could start for Michigan. Not sure how PJ not only got him, but he's not in the portal. He could set all sorts of records if he stays healthy next year. The real surprise to me is how strong on his feet he is for a freshman. We need a passing game and some DB's. Someone help me here. Besides Jackson, who at WR do you think can make a difference? Or is it all QB play?
Lemecke Brockington has tremendous upside at WR, for one.

Top Bottom